*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A mothers insticts
  2. Your step farther
  3. keep it a secret
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/644673-A-mothers-insticts
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: Eats him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A mothers insticts

    by: shadowfire
Eric struggled in Bella’s grip and he had a look of pure fear on his face.

“Wh...What are...you”?

Bella glared at Eric and when she replied her voice was no longer gentle but angry and powerful.

“What am I that is something you shall never know human, I am the last thing you shall ever see”.

She pulled Eric towards her face and said in a clear and dangerous tone.

“You will pay for harming MY FOAL HUMAN”.

Then to your amazement she opens her mouth wide and stuffs Eric’s head into it and swallows hard. You don’t move as you watch Bella swallow your step farther whole and alive, by know Eric’s head is making a large bulge in Bella’s neck and she swallows once more taking more of him into her.

It is clear that Bella is not wasting anytime in eating your step farther as she swallows harder and forces more of him into her tight throat and with in minutes her stomach bulges outwards as Eric fills it.

Bella stands still for a moment and rubs her bulging belly, eventually she turns to you and smiles softly and despite what she just did you are not afraid, after all she was protecting you. She walks over to you and gentle takes you into her arms; you need no further encouragement as she cradles you against her breasts and you latch on and begin to suckle.

As her sweet warm milk enters your mouth and flows into your stomach’ you are aware of the movement from her bulging belly but you don’t worry all you do is nurse like a proper foal. Bella rubs your back and sighs with contempt.

“I will put the human to good use’ his body will make even more milk for you’ but I will make sure he digests slowly and painfully for harming you”.

After five minutes you switch to Bella’s other breast and resume nursing. Bella starts humming a tune and you snuggle closer to her.

“Little one I so wish that you were really my foal...perhaps it is possible”.

You stop suckling for a moment and consider asking her what she means

After several seconds you...








You have the following choices:

1. Ask her what she means

*Noteb*
2. Resume nursing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/644673-A-mothers-insticts