*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481560-Pathfinder-Chronicles-Genesis/cid/646003-Check-out-the-Intrepid-504
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1481560
You are Captain Jack Gunn of the 9th star fleet.The future of humanity rests in your hands
This choice: Check out the Intrepid 504  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Check out the Intrepid 504

    by: AverageJack
“If it’s so important to the OEA, we have to go after it”, you say. “Commandant, head for the Intrepid.”

Five minutes later you see the Intrepid appear in front of you. It is clearly an older ship, but you can tell it is rigged for a special mission. It seems completely dead.

“Ok, let’s gear up and have a look”, you say. “ Reddling and Freeman stays here. Shields and McGuire, you come with me.”

“What on earth would you want a communications expert on an abandoned ship for”, Shields asks.

“I need an extra pair of eyes and someone that can think on their feet”, you reply. “Anyway, we need the navigator and trade master if someone has to finish the mission.”

With that, the three of you proceed to the decompression hangar. Outfitting yourselves in self-propelled space suits, you each grab a plasma rifle.

“You never can be too sure”, you say charging the rifle. “Let’s head out.”

After closing your helmet visor, the compartment decompresses and the hatch opens. In front of you, you see the Intrepid.

“Deactivate ship’s gravity generator”, you say and as you become weightless, you activate the suit’s propulsion system. You slowly accelerate through the open hatch, followed by your engineer and communications expert.

Drifting closer to the Intrepid, you see there are two possible entry points; the main entry hatch towards the front and a lesser known service hatch near the back.

Where will you enter?




You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The main entry hatch.

2. The service hatch.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AverageJack (UN: averagejack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AverageJack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481560-Pathfinder-Chronicles-Genesis/cid/646003-Check-out-the-Intrepid-504