*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/1150731-Saw-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1476544
Unlucky girls shrinks and must survive in her new size.
This choice: Saw her!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Saw her!

    by: Unknown
Michelle was just walking home so she could go for her run when she saw the oddest thing...
It looked like a tiny doll... A tiny black-haired and rather dark-skinned little barbie doll dressed in some plain and bookish clothes. 'Library Barbie.' Michelle thought with a smirk, which quickly turned into a gape of astonishment as the doll actually started to move!
'What the hell?!'
Michelle moved closer, and saw that not only was the doll moving, but it was even calling her name!

---

"Michelle! Michelle, help me!" Jessica yelled, feeling both relived and terrified with each step the girl took towards her. Granted, she didn't know Michelle all that well. What little she did know was that she was a fitness freak, always out-preforming her peers in gym and rubbing thier faces in it. She had a rather crude sense of humor too, always playing rude or gross pranks on the less-althetic kids in the locker room.
Personallity quriks aside though, Jessica had to admit that all that working out had done wonders for Michelle's figure. The girl looked like she was built like an hourglass with curves in all the right places, a long mane of near-perfect brown hair also helped. Had her situation not been as dire, Jessica probably would have been envious.
'Thank God.' She thought as Michelle's shocked face grew closer. 'I am safe.'

---

Michelle was amazed as she saw the tiny 3-inched person, even more so when she actually recognized the girl! It was someone from school! Jessie? Janny, was it?
Michelle shook her head to make sure she wasn't dreaming, saw that she was not, and felt compelled to...

You have the following choices:

1. Help the little thing!

2. Help it... For now... > : )

*Noteb*
3. Leave her, its a figment of your imagination!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
wallcrawler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/1150731-Saw-her