*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/1281985-She-doesnt-like-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1476306
You find a remote that can change almost anything...
This choice: She doesn't like it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

She doesn't like it

    by: killerd
You smile to yourself seeing how hot she was now... but that quickly disappears as your gaze meets her's. "What... what have you done to me?" She says in a angry tone. "My breasts are so huge I... can't even see the floor." " Will... I like them..." you say softly. she looks down to see your pants. "You jerk your hard as a rock already... you jerk!!!" She stop yelling then a smile came to her face. "Well honey... I bet you give me all this childbearing equipment for a reason... hmm" yeah you know wear this is going she lined in for a kiss you closed your eye and went to meet her half way... whe all of a sudden her takes the remote way form you. "Trun me into your seed spitting love doll bimbo... Grrrr how dare you... your going to pay for this!!! With this remote Im in control now. How will you suffer...lets see.... I know....

You have the following choices:

1. I'll Turn you into a super sexy bimbo

2. I'll Turn into a baby girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 killerd (UN: killerd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/1281985-She-doesnt-like-it