*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/687737-Vibe
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1466672
Turn fairy tales into erotic stories.
This choice: Vibe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Vibe

    by: Unknown
So lil’ red remanded grinning as she pulled out the vibes. She has two of them. One which was large and one that was medium size. She started out with the medium sized one and laid the large one on the night stand. She slowly stripped off her clothes touching herself all the way down. Making she moan softly once she reached her pussy. With the vibe in her hand she turned it on and slowly stuck it into herself. The fast vibration made lil’ red moan in satisfaction. The feeling made lil’ red cum fast, all of her juices keep cumming and cumming. She took the vibe and went in and out of her faster and faster. "ooooooohhhhhhh ffffuuuuuccccckkkiiinnnnnnggggggggg gggggooooooddddddd" She yell out as the orgasm came flooding out of her. With her left hand she was using the vibe. With the right hand she was rubbing her breast. This gave her a great amount of pleasure. But yet it wasn't enough.

You have the following choices:

1. Uses the large vibe

*Noteb*
2. Uses something different

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/687737-Vibe