*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/611302-Bakura-turns-up-and-forces-her-into-a-shadow-ga
by FatFan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1465128
Your favourite females of Yugioh and Yugioh GX gain weight
This choice: Bakura turns up and forces her into a shadow game where she gains weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bakura turns up and forces her into a shadow ga...

    by: Unknown
It seemed only seconds later Tea opened her eyes to the darkness of a blindfold, another strip of material twisted tightly between her teeth to stop her from screaming for help. She tried to cry out on instinct, the sound muffled and incoherent to any potential heroes outside of the vicinity. It wasn't the first time she had found herself in such a situation, being the only close female friend of the King of Games meant she ended up being held hostage more often than she liked. She lowered her head, wriggling her fingers to try and work out just where she had been taken, dismayed on feeling nothing underneath her fingertips. Her arms were shackled up above her head, she tugged against invisible restraints, her legs pulled apart in a similar fashion. Dread curdled in her stomach as her mind filled with possibilities of just who had taken her, and what they were going to threaten her with in order to get Yugi to come forward, wincing as the blindfold was torn abruptly from her. Opening an eye cautiously, she gasped about the twist of material, struggling to free herself the moment she met the crazed eyes of Bakura's darker self. He laughed at her obvious fear, reaching out to grip her chin between his fingers, grinning manically as he leant his face in close to hers. "No need to worry, no doubt your knight in shining armour is racing to save you as we speak. But to fill the time until he arrives... I've decided that we should play a little game."

He sprung away from her, giving Tea a chance to look at her surroundings fully, the swirling purple darkness that tinged the corners of the room showing the shadow magic Bakura was clearly using to restrain her. Shaking her head, unable to get any information of the shadows that shrouded the area, Tea returned her attention to the white haired maniac stood some feet in front of her, his long fingers gripping about the golden ring of his millennium item. "The way I see it," he stalked in front of her with long legs, his narrowed eyes never leaving her face, "Women only fear one thing, above all else. To men like the Pharaoh's brat, it seems a waste of time, but oh no~ To you it's very real indeed, isn't it?" Tea gazed at him, her brow knitted in confusion, though a chill had started to seep though her. As Bakura moved, she could see a game board etched out in bright lines of light over the floor, numbers and words written into every section. Following her gaze, Bakura stepped aside with a flourish to show her the extent of the board, sweeping into a mocking bow. "You're appalling at duel monsters, so I decided to be kind, and make things a little easier for you. This resembles one of those... 'board games' my host apparently likes so much," he muttered to himself under his breath about how it was typical, boring games for a boring person, "But with a twist I am sure that you will love. Each roll of the dice," he held up a hand, the two cubes held between his fingers, "Gets you to move along the board. In addition, you will gain the number of pounds the dice happen to roll on," he laughed loudly at Tea's audible gasp, "Oh yes... you women are proud of your figures, aren't you?"

Bakura looked Tea's slender figure up and down with a knowing glint in those dark eyes, smirking at the beads of sweat starting to form just under her hairline ".. ahh you get it now, don't you? But that would just take forever.. and what a shame it would be if the Pharaoh and his brat actually got here too soon for any fun to happen. Each square contains an instruction. You can chose to follow it and avoid the penalty.. or you can chose not too," his smirk turned darker, far more sinister, ".. and draw a card of chance. You will either be granted something good... or something bad." Tea shook her head, her teeth gritted, tears glistening against the blue of her eyes, refusing to partake in something so sick. Bakura raised his hand up, tossing the dice to roll them over the lit up board. "... you choose, or I do. Your choice. Now," he grinned slowly at her, Tea's heart sinking at the thought she had to play along until Yugi and the others came to rescue her, "Lets play."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FatFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/611302-Bakura-turns-up-and-forces-her-into-a-shadow-ga