*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/727323-On-Clouds-Chest--and-a-bit-more
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1464665
You get shrunk and captured by a guy from Final Fantasy!
This choice: Grabs you and places you on his chest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

On Cloud's Chest ... and a bit more

    by: david
His face constrained from having to stop his own pleasurable motions, Cloud's free hand wanders over to you and picks you up before dropping you off onto his smooth toned chest. You land before one of Cloud's nipples, which you instantly grab with sexual lust. The action sends shivers through Cloud's body and the giant lets another moan escape his lips.

"Hey." Cloud looks at you, "Can I try something?"

"Like what?" You finally get your voice back and say something for the first time.

"Um..this."

Cloud's hand swishes over and picks you up and aims you right above his penis. Shocked and amused, you stare down at the gigantic beast and wonder what's going to happen next.

Then you find out.

Cloud lowers you and begins to stick your body into the piss slit of his cock. The giant penis hungrily swallows your feet and then your legs, waist and eventually only your head is left sticking out.

The feeling for Cloud is amazing. Having a tiny guy stuck in his cock is pure bliss and he feels more horny than he ever felt. Without warning, he grabs his cock and begins to jack off again, this time moaning and panting even louder than before.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He swallows you whole

2. Cloud jacks off

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/727323-On-Clouds-Chest--and-a-bit-more