*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cloud's Hot Night
  2. Cloud - Final Fantasy 7
  3. Choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/727309-Clouds-Hot-Night
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1464665
You get shrunk and captured by a guy from Final Fantasy!
This choice: The giant decides his cock needs some action  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cloud's Hot Night

    by: david
Grinning Cloud gets a gleam in his eyes. "You know, you look really cute."

You jaw literally drops in shock. Had the your giant capturer really said what he just said?

"Yep. I mean it. In fact, just looking at you makes me really really horny." The blond giant turns red a bit and gives you a reassuring smile before dropping you into his pocket and started walking home. From inside his pocket you get a good whiff of Cloud's scent. It kinda smells good. And what the giant said moments before was really turning you on. As you head to Cloud's house, you start to think of all sorts of naughty things and by the time the giant takes you out again and drops you onto his bed, you're so turned on that you can't wait to see what the blond was in store for you.

Giving you a dashing smile, Cloud quickly takes off his shirt and hops into bed with you, sending you bouncing through the air a bit. Luckily Cloud catches you as he fumbles with his pants. It seems like the giant is indeed really turned on and can't seem to wait either.

Feeling excited, you're plopped down onto Cloud's stomach as the giant pulls his pants to around his feet. What greets you is the giant's huge penis, which is in a full blown erection and leaking precum.

Your heart skips a beat as you stare at the monstrous beast and Cloud's voice floats into your ears. "Like it? Well thanks to you, I'm about to have the greatest time masturbating of my life.

You squeak a bit and turn around the face the giant. Cloud's face is flushed red and he mentions for you to turn around and watch the show.

Spinning around, you watch as Cloud begins to masturbate, his strong hands sliding up and down his cock. Then he starts to pull his foreskin over his head over and over again and clear liquid begins to flow freely. Cloud lets out some sexy moans as he jacks himself off, while you stared.

"Oh ya..." The giant mumbles, "Uh.." His eyes are closed and images of what he could do to you runs through his head.

Suddenly, Cloud stops and pants a bit before he...

You have the following choices:

1. Grabs you and places you on his chest

*Noteb*
2. Really starts going at it

*Noteb*
3. Grabs you and uses you to masturbate!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/727309-Clouds-Hot-Night