*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cloud - Final Fantasy 7
  2. Choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/641892-Cloud---Final-Fantasy-7
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1464665
You get shrunk and captured by a guy from Final Fantasy!
This choice: Cloud - Final Fantasy 7  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cloud - Final Fantasy 7

    by: Unknown
It's a warm and sunny day and you've decided to take advantage of this by having a stroll in the countryside. It was nearly noon when you decided to take a nap below a large looking oak tree.

As you sleep, a strange magical beam engulfs your body but not your surroundings. The shock sends tingling bolts of electricity through your body and you snap awake just in time to see your surroundings begin to grow. Gasping you quickly stand up, but only to reach the same height as you were sitting-you've shrunk so much so quickly.

Gaping at the sight of a dandelion growing taller and taller, until it was the same height as you-then even taller, you're in a state of shock. What was going on? How did this happen?

Suddenly the ground shakes violently and the sound of grass snapping under something heavy fills you years. Startled, you fall backwards and back on your rear end-just in time to see a pair of gigantic black boots smash flowers and weeds in front of you. The incredible footwear stops a few feet (from your perspective) in front of you and you get a few seconds to admire the giant shoes before a sickly sweet sounding voice comes from above.

"Hello there." Cloud Strife's smirking face greets you as you look up in the face of the giant intruder. Once again you're awestruck at the giant of the blond giant. Somewhere deep in your brain you wonder how the heck Cloud got here, but you don't really care. The site of the giant is too sheer amazing for you to really comprehend anything else.

So that's the reason why you don't even flinch when Cloud bends over and grabs you around your waist and lifts you up to his face. You get a view of his clothing and pants as you're lifted up high enough so that you can smell Cloud's sweet breath.

"Looks like I've myself something interesting," Cloud says smiling an innocent half smile. "The question is - what should I do with you?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/641892-Cloud---Final-Fantasy-7