*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a present
  2. Selene
  3. Puts you into a story you are writing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/768659-a-present
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: a present  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

a present

    by: CelesteIrving
She had a box in her hand wrapped in blue paper with a sliver bow. "Happy birthday sweetie!" she said. You might as well play along with the story until you figure out how to get out.

"Oh mom you shouldn't have," you say. It wasn't hard to act like Selene, you imagined her up, you should know how she acts.

"Oh but its my baby girls 15th birthday, you go to get your powers today. I want it to be one of the greatest days of your life!" she said back to you. She then hands you the present and you stare at it making it look like your trying to guess, you knew what it was going to be already, you wrote it. You had made her open it and found a pair new boots. When you opened it up you found...

You have the following choices:

1. the boots

2. something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/768659-a-present