*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459918-your-my-sister/cid/1173481-you-see-Sarah-with-her-frineds-you-panits-her
by shadow
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1459918
this time Sarah turns Boby into a girl.
This choice: you see Sarah with her frineds you panits her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

you see Sarah with her frineds you panits her

    by: go go mario
You got to the mall and find Sarah she didn't know it was you. You then pull her paints down to see her diaper her friends all started to laugh and take pictures she got so mad that she poop her diaper and didn't know it.You were kind to give her your old good diaper and bring her home. She was so mad when she got in the house she went to her room she still didn't know it was you you went to your room were she life you as a 8 year old girl you quietly went in and made you self back into a 8 year old girl in a diaper. With her crying you slowly went in her room and saw the pooped diaper and her sleeping you then turn her into a 8 year old Sarah with out a diaper and after 2 hours of her being a sleep she got out of her room to she that you are 13 year old Bobby and she thinks the hole thing was a dream but you know it wasn't you then hit Sarah with the ray gun and turn her into a 2 year old boy and you into a 5 year old girl and you parents come home after they 3 mouth cures and pay the babysitter you called before you turn you into a 5 year old girl.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459918-your-my-sister/cid/1173481-you-see-Sarah-with-her-frineds-you-panits-her