*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 2 years old.
  2. Made you younger
  3. other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459918-your-my-sister/cid/1173468-2-years-old
by shadow
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1459918
this time Sarah turns Boby into a girl.
This choice: 2 years old.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

2 years old.

    by: go go mario
You saw that you were two years old then Sarah pick you up and put you in a diaper you are still a little staled you are two years old then you said change me back I didn't want to be two years old. After you cry for 30mins Sarah give up got the ray gun and turn you into a 8 year old girl oops looks like i pick the 8 year old girl button my bad she said that it tack time of the ray gun to work again so that you are the some age as Sarah she took you in you room and lock the door with you in it you ran to the door and bang on it and started to cry Sarah said to you if you need a diaper change they diaper under you bed I'm going to the mall with some of my friends you know that she is now 13 years old. You that look out the window a little on that you aren't big to look out it a lot you see a car that your sis gets into and they got of eye sit you then try to unlock the door and you did then you hear the door up and heard Sarah talking to one of her friends and said I forgot some thing one min you run back in you room and heard Sarah opening the door to see what you doing you poop your diaper so she change you in a good one and she change her paints and under paints she put on a diaper and good pare of paints. You laugh then she said shit up then want to the car to got to the mall. You then look that her under paints and it had poop in it and pee you look in her paints and find the ray gun you think and then turned you into a 18 year old boy got out of the diaper and got in are car and went to the mall.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 go go mario (UN: kingmegaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459918-your-my-sister/cid/1173468-2-years-old