*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Grow Starfire, GROW!
  2. It has to be done
  3. Supermeal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458562-Fat-Justice-League/cid/944394-Grow-Starfire-GROW
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1458562
Sequel to the Harley storyline in TV Expansion, Vore, ect. FJL & Teen Titans Vore
This choice: She absorbs her fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #90

Grow Starfire, GROW!

    by: SonicV
“Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!” down, down they went, hidden from the world by Barbara’s mass. They sloshed in her saliva filled mouth as they past over her fat tongue and slid down into the sweltering belly below. If Robin and Raven were conscious, they might find comfort in the fact that they were about to die together, just like the others had. Still, it would both sadden and comfort them to know that Starfire would not share their fate.

“NO!” her voice pierced through the blaring winds, and just as Robin and Raven opened their eyes, they were hit by a wall of orange blubber. With their impact cushioned, Starfire was able to move as fast she could to save them, and although never pausing from her snacking, Barbara did give the tiny alien girl a look as she flew off with her food. Starfire did not venture far though, only dropping them on the street, just out of range of Barbara’s gorging vortex.

“Stay here.” She told them, but when she tried to fly off, naturally Robin called out “Starfire wait!” Hovering in the air, she looked back as Raven asked “What are you doing?” Seeing their concern for her only made this harder. Yes, she had come a long way since coming to Earth, but what she was about to do could be too much for even her body to handle. Even though nothing her lovers could say would stop her from saving their lives, she knew she owed them an explanation.

“Batgirl is unstoppable not just because she can eat so much, but because of her grand amount of body fat as well. The only way we can hope to defeat her is by removing the body fat, and that is what I intend to do.” She told them, but rather than telling her it was too dangerous, Starfire received the glorious sight of her lovers smiling more brightly for the first time since the devastation began. Yes, Barbara was now the fattest woman in history, she was eating the entire population of San Francisco along with every member of the league, but if her body could contain that fat, than it would be no match for someone whose biology allowed her to absorb someone else’s body fat into her own body. Sure, Blackfire had done that and her insides had nearly been crushed by her own cellulite, but Starfire was the one who ATE Blackfire.

Just in case though, she hovered back down and embraced her loves in a strong hug. A bit too strong as their wincing proved, but soon they just smiled as they held her warm and abundantly fat body.

“I love you.” Robin told her. Slade had been wrong; devouring criminals and turning them into flab on a woman’s body, only if you thought about it too hard did it seem like a bad idea. Besides, regardless of the fact that when perverted, the idea was causing massive destruction, it was now going to save the world as well, and the girl that was about to do so, was someone Robin was already proud to call his girlfriend.

“I love you to.” His other girlfriend told theirs. Raven was so proud of Starfire, as she was doing what all heroes do; using your abilities for the betterment of mankind. Raven had once told herself that she didn’t need her fat or even Starfire’s to be happy, as long as she was in her life. Of course, that didn’t mean that she wasn’t going to become the happiest girl in the world once Starfire turned into a blimp.

“And I love you both.” Starfire told them. Bringing the two out of her flab, Starfire turned with a very confident smile towards her target. She had never stolen anyone’s body fat before, but after all the sorrow, she was going to try and enjoy this.

“MORE!!!!” Barbara had to proclaim before increasing the intensity of her vortex. Soon the whole city would be in her belly, but that wouldn’t be enough, not by a long shot. She’d devour the entire state, and then have the country for dessert, and by that time, she’d be hungry again for the rest of the world. She never thought about how she would move, but the thought of oozing her flab all over everyone gave her a sick pleasure.

“Hey, Barbara!” snorting in surprise, the fat hog finally stopped stuffing her face when she heard a particularly tasty meal nearby. Turning her fat head, she saw Tim, but she didn’t see him as her friend, long time partner, or the boy whose virginity she had taken off his hands, all she saw was another tasty treat. He stood atop a nearby building, and she’d devour the whole thing if it meant getting him in her belly.

“Forget him,” before she could look, a sixteen wheeler slammed into her cleavage. A mere flex by Barbara made her dirty pillows bounce that thing out and away, and by then another meal flew at her from the other side yelling “how about a nice gothic delight?” Raven winced at her own pun, promising herself to never do that again.

While Barbara was preoccupied with what was essentially fried chicken to her, Starfire came at her from the back. She stopped right in front of the doughy, shifting blobs that made her ass, and just as Barbara felt someone copping a feel, the Tameranian heroine let out a war cry as she began her own suction.

Every ounce of Starfire’s strength went into this as she took everything as fast as her body would allow her. She watched as her palms felt like they were fusing with the flab and soon she felt herself becoming heavier. Her hands and arms were the first start bloating, but soon it carried over into her chest and down on her belly. Every single inch of her became more and more bloated with fat at such an alarming rate that it made Starfire gasp, yet she never ceased the absorption for even a second. Her back fat multiplied and her ass was soon touching the ground and then squishing into the asphalt as it refused to stop growing. Her legs grew wider and wider, until they squished into each other so much that she was forced to sit down, but she took all the fat with her. Her butt by now dwarfed her whole body as her anatomy tried to distribute the fat evenly, but for now her rear sloshed her up and down like it was a water bed. Starfire actually kind of felt like a balloon filling with water as she did this, but this was one balloon that had no intention of popping.

Robin and Raven couldn’t deny it; this was probably the sexiest thing they had ever seen in their entire lives. As a stunned Barbara got smaller and smaller, Starfire only got fatter and fatter. Her body was widening to the same width as Batgirl’s, but soon her caboose made her rise into the air as well. Starfire’s head grew to match the rest of her body, but Robin and Raven wondered if her fat would soon mask her own features. Eventually though, their enjoyment faded away as it settled in that despite their best efforts, everyone was gone. Even as some heroes came falling out of Barbara’s shrinking belly rolls or flopping out of from underneath her, the living was outweighed by the dead, and their victory was now very sour.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Things become even more sour as Barbara eats Starfire

2. A miracle happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SonicV (UN: sonic411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SonicV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458562-Fat-Justice-League/cid/944394-Grow-Starfire-GROW