*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/1584912-Kristi-grows-a-younger-boy-first
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: Kristi grows a younger boy first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Kristi grows a younger boy first

    by: scriptboy
Sally and Kristi were sitting at a table, located strategically near the center of the food court in the middle of the busy shopping mall, where the two girls could see the crowds of all the shoppers walking buy while they were carrying bags and boxes containing all the things they had purchased while they visited the mall.

While they were scanning the crowd, Sally spotted a cute preteen boy, who was leaning against a metal pole, not far from where they were sitting. The boy was playing a game on a smartphone while he was waiting for his mother, who was inside of one of the clothing stores.

"Kristi! Look at that kid over there!" Sally said, pointing at the boy. "He's so cute!"

"Oh, the boy who's leaning against the pole?" Kristi asked.

"Yeah! I mean... He's wearing a tank top, shorts, and sneakers! He has red hair! And he looks so cute!"

"Well, look what I'm gonna do to him!" Kristi giggled. "I'm gonna make him even cuter!"

Since the boy was wearing shorts, his legs were exposed. Suddenly, very visibly, the boy's calves began to swell from the back of his thin legs. The boy, whose name was Kevin, felt his legs grow thicker and heavier. He felt the strength increase in his legs. His calves grew into thick spheres of hard, round power-packs of muscle sticking out from the backs of his legs like footballs. Next, his quads grew thicker, wider and deeper, packing on layers and layers of muscle from above the knees to his hip. His legs became like rockets!

"Hey... What's going on?" Kevin wondered, as he stopped playing the game and looked down at his powerful legs.

Next, Kevin's abdominal muscles formed over his stomach like a washboard. His pectorals swelled up over his chest and widened his shoulders followed by his biceps and triceps growing into big, round spheres of muscle as well. Kevin felt a surge of muscular strength increasing all over his body!

"What? Ohmygosh! My body! I'm growing!" Kevin gasped.

"Look at him!" Kristi giggled.

"Oh wow! He looks so cute now!" Sally chuckled.

"Yeah he looks like a little bodybuilder now!" Kristi added.

"I want to meet him! Make him come over here!" Sally whispered.

Kristi concentrated on the boy... and he suddenly started walking towards him.

"Hey... How are you girls doing?" Kevin said to them.

"Hey, Kevin! Please join us!" Kristi suggested.

The muscular boy sat down on the chair between Kristi and Sally with a grin on his face.

"Gosh, you're very cute with those muscles!" Sally giggled.

"Uhh... Thanks..." Kevin said while blushing a little.

"Well, you have always been buff, right?" Kristi said.

Kevin blinked for a moment.

"Ohhh yeah... I've always been really athletic..." Kevin said shyly.

Kristi just grinned. She was happy with her handiwork...

You have the following choices:

1. Kristi makes Kevin a little bigger

*Noteb*
2. Kristi, Sally and Kevin look around and grow another boy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/1584912-Kristi-grows-a-younger-boy-first