*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No one saw.
  2. A random Teacher finding potheads.
  3. other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455426-High-School-Boy-MacroMicroVore/cid/716095-No-one-saw
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1455426
You are a teacher/prinicpal/etc with the ability to shrink down and eat male students.
This choice: No one saw.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

No one saw.

    by: ravenpair
You're in the clear; not a car or soul in sight! You are completely alone, aside from the boxful of screaming young men, frantically struggling with one another in their tight confines. The smell of cheap cologne, lingering body odor, and axe was probably torturous to your tiny captives, (even though they did it to themselves with their poor hygeine habits), but intoxicating to you. Your mouth waters at the very notion. Just as you are about to reach into your pocket, unable to contain yor urge to pull out and taste a squirming teenaged boy, you notice the sound of people approaching.

A moment later another small group of teenaged boys has entered the small clearing. In the lead is one of your Freshman students, toting a large ziplock bag filled with Marijuana. The one eye that isn't hidden behind his long emo-inspired hair goes wide, and he takes a step back. "Busted," he mutters.

You want to say, "you have no idea," but your too busy chanting the spell under your breath. Some of the older boys make a move to run away, but they're only a few inches tall before they even make it to the edge of the clearing. You pick up the boys, adding them to another empty cigarette box, stopping to inspect your x-student. It's amazing, even with the studded belt and tight fitting jeans, his underwear still managed to protrude.

After another class, you journey outside again, planning on enjoying one of your tasty little joints/cigarettes, but are surprised to find that there is yet another group of kids at the clearing; this one bigger than the last group. The day continued like that. You taught a class, came outside, found an even larger group of potheads. Was anybody actually going to class? It was like an infestation, and you told them such, right before you shrunk them down and added them to your collection. By the end of the day, the amount of kids seen smoking had dwindled down to a scattered handful... literally. You spent each break shrinking down the boys and girls at the corner. The boys were collected in cigarette boxes in groups of twenty, while the girls were stepped upon, cut into two, stabbed with push pins, given to animals, thrown into different objects, and just mutilated barabarically. You made sure to do this in front of their male friends/boyfriends whom you promptly stuck in their respected boxes. When it was time to go home, you had colleced ten boxes full of teenaged boys; a whole carton of tasty struggling cigarettes. 200 boys sat in the seat next to you as you started up the car to go home.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get more the next day.

*Noteb*
2. Start smoking/eating!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ravenpair (UN: ravenpair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ravenpair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455426-High-School-Boy-MacroMicroVore/cid/716095-No-one-saw