*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A random Teacher finding potheads.
  2. other
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455426-High-School-Boy-MacroMicroVore/cid/715102-A-random-Teacher-finding-potheads
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1455426
You are a teacher/prinicpal/etc with the ability to shrink down and eat male students.
This choice: A random Teacher finding potheads.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A random Teacher finding potheads.

    by: ravenpair
You've just finished teaching for several periods in a row and step outside for a quick walk out in the sunshine. But the second you exit the school building your eye immediately catches sight of twenty boys smoking pot and cigarettes on the corner of the street accross from the school. There are boys from every year in school, but most are emos, punks, and skaters. All of them have long hair, ranging from mopheads to near-girl hair. That's when you get the perfect idea.

You approach the group. They're protected on three sides with dense woods and foliage to protect them from patrolling policemen. This would play out perfectly for your plan. The second the first boy notices your presense and makes a move to put out his joint, you chant the spell you had learned from your dream. In a flash of light every one of the twenty boys has shrunken down to a few inches tall. As was expected, whatever drugs they had in their pockets shrank along with them and their clothes. In the surprised panic that spread across the youth you quickly gather them all up in both hands.

"Since you boys think smoking is so important, I'm going to make you all smoke everything you have. Then, when you're good and done... I'm going to smoke you."

The boys let out screams, which sound like prepubescent gasps at their current size. Finding an empty pack of cigarettes on the ground, you carefully place your catches inside, pushing their bushy haired heads down. It was a bit snug, but they all fit. Closing the cover over their screams to silence them, you place the pack in your pocket. You were'nt really a smoker, but you had the feeling that in this case it wouldnt matter. Turning around, you look in every direction, trying to see if anyone saw your little display of magic.

You have the following choices:

1. No one saw.

*Noteb*
2. There could be trouble if you don't act quickly...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ravenpair (UN: ravenpair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ravenpair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455426-High-School-Boy-MacroMicroVore/cid/715102-A-random-Teacher-finding-potheads