*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1815619-A-Deal-Gone-Wrong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Bound  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Deal Gone Wrong...

    by: Bucket
"....and remember, your reward will be here waiting for you" Harnia purred, licking her full pouting lips slowly. Karoth'ka paused at the threshold of the window, the seductive sight before him making his rock-hard cock ache for his Mistress once more, but he could not disobey her commands...they had a Contract together. As the first beams of daylight broke over the horizon, the imp turned away from Harnia, almost shaking as he attempted to resist with every fiber of his being, the little imp wishing nothing more than to bury himself within his Mistress, ravishing her until he had taken his fill...or rather until she had taken his fill. All of this was impossible however, as the clever Goblin Shaman had made that clear in the intricate web of Terms she had written up....oh how he hated her teasing...

Every morning she would get his juices flowing, waking him from wherever she had left him the evening before with an agonizingly slow hand-job, her firm but deliciously soft grip stirring him to a state of consciousness. Once he was fully awake, she would quicken her pace, cupping his balls and kneading them with a skill and technique that left him powerless, a prisoner of pleasure... As he approached climax, on the very verge of blowing his load, she would suddenly stop! With a sly grin she would watch Karoth'ka almost wince from the abrupt denial of her silky hands, reality almost painful in the absence of her heavenly touch. The Goblin Shaman would then slowly walk to the window, her full round hips swaying and her deep bountiful cleavage moving in all the right ways, exquisite specimens of the female form wielded with the tantalizing grace of an expert. Throwing wide the grotty little window of her hovel she would then beckon the imp forward. Unable to deny any direct command from his Mistress, Karoth'ka would flutter across the room, the edge of horny desperation in his actions bringing immense satisfaction to Harnia. Landing next to her, she would deliberately blank him, make a show of lavishing her achingly-absent attentions on her little “Chouchou” which adorned the windowsill. This lovingly-tended and exceptionally rare male Maw-Pod plant was amongst Harnia’s most prized possessions; it’s spores possessing several almost unique alchemical properties. In response to the noise and vibration of Harina’s movements, the seemingly docile plant would slowly reach for and caress her face and hands with its vines. Its normally upright flytrap-like mouth would also turn to face the source of excitement, opening slightly in expectation of a meal to reveal a deep purple interior and an array of crooked enamel-like teeth lurking behind its deceitfully fleshy lips. Stirring fully into life, the crude little tin bell around the Maw-Pods main stalk would jingle as it became all the more animated under Harnia’s administrations; the combination of hot breath and doting kisses causing spores to dance in the morning sun, a small flourish erupting as Chouchou shivered when it was tickled it under the chin.

When the teasing goblin was certain that Karoth’ka had suffered enough, she would gently retrieve her hands from Chouchou and meet the lust-crazed look of the demon with her own smouldering gaze, empowered by his greedy black eyes drinking her in. Without breaking eye contact, she would then almost lovingly secure a string-drawn leather pouch to Karoth'ka, keeping it in place with a strip of cloth about his waist. This was a pouch that the little demon would have to fill with faeries as part of his daily tasks...

Karoth'ka was her servant whether he liked it or not as she had signed an Infernal Contract, one which she had tricked Karoth'ka's into creating. After she summoned him, he had written it up and agreed to various conditions, the most frustrating of which being unwavering loyalty and servitude, in exchange for Harnia's soul. It seemed like a good deal to the little imp, and he had been all too willing to supply her with the Forbidden Lore she desired. Despite the magnitude of the Contract Terms, the imp was certain he could endure the unfavorable conditions; at the time she was old, withered, clearly dying, surely Karoth'ka would be able to cash in quickly, after-all what is a few years to an immortal demon? Her soul was the first he would claim, and it would enable him to move up the ranks in Hell, claiming and absorbing the supernatural essence of her soul and adding it to his own, using it to grow in power and stature. Karoth'ka only realized his error when his Mistress started using her new Knowledge to concoct bizarre potions, which she would drink greedily or feed to other creatures, taking note of the effects. These effects were strange, and sometimes wild, but gradually through trial and error she managed to isolate a brew that would restore her youth, a potion that would keep her luscious and beautiful...a potion that would mean she could never die.

Naturally this was the worst possible scenario for the Karoth'ka, being shackled to a Mistress who had him completely at her disposal, and who would not pass on! He was waiting for a soul that would never be released from its host, constantly reminded of the shame of being outsmarted by a mortal...Harnia had wasted no time in maximizing her advantage, and now that she had the means to not only avoid payment but keep a demonic slave she quickly put Karoth'ka to work gathering ingredients to keep the Youth Potion flowing. Most of the potion components were rare but otherwise unremarkable roots and herbs, but the key ingredient to the Youth Potion was the life essence of faeries. Although lacking a soul, these little creature had an astronomical amount of 'spirit' for their size, highly concentrated and simply bursting with potential. If Harnia had cared to dwell on the reason for this, she may have concluded that this was because faeries sat somewhere between larger humanoids and animals in terms of spiritual magnitude, their abundance of energy probably some manner of devolution or substitute of the soul. However, as a being who had sold her own soul, it is rather unsurprising to note that the Goblin Shaman cared not, and she was only interested in the capturing and processing of this 'faerie essence', using it to maintain the toned full figure of a porn star she now possessed. A body she enjoyed using to great effect on Karoth'ka, knowing how badly he wanted her...

Karoth'ka now had his back to his Mistress, facing outwards towards the forest. His dark thoughts and his feelings of jealousy towards Chouchou causing the Maw-Pod to become tight-lipped and ‘roll up’ its small network of vines, falling still once more in its upright position. The imp launched himself outwards into the cool morning breeze. As usual he would have to find a faerie fast, the pulsing, throbbing erection between his legs demanding immediate attention. Despite his foolish circumstances Karoth'ka was not at all stupid, and his scheming little brain had found a small loop-hole that Harnia had overlooked when issuing her instructions, and the cunning imp quickly saw to it that he exploited it fully. Her original command was:

"You will hunt from sunrise, gathering as many faeries as you can find and bringing them to me. Any that you see as weak or sickly you can do with as you please, but the rest are mine! If you return to me with half a dozen live faeries before the setting of the sun, then you will be rewarded...otherwise you will be punished".


However, as a scornful and evil creature, Karoth'ka views all of the faeries as weak, giving him free reign over what he does with the sexy little creatures! As it is naturally not in his interests to pursue his Mistress's life-prolonging goals, Karoth'ka therefore spends a great deal of time venting the sexual frustration instilled by his Mistress by fucking his captives, ruining and/or eating the faeries he is charged with capturing so as to minimize Harnia's production of her Youth Potion. Although the little demon hates his predicament, and begrudges the six that he must place in his pouch each day, he has grown to love the feel and taste of faeries. Even if his Mistress was to free him tomorrow, Karoth'ka is hooked on the thrill of power he has over the faeries, and it is unlikely he would spend his time doing anything other than hunting them down in order to keep his balls empty and belly full. Karoth'ka is sure to return with the bare minimum each day however, as he would not want to miss out on his 'reward', especially in lieu of a punishment.

Within a few dozen meters of Harnia's hovel Karoth'ka begins to tire as his wings are not designed for long flights. Fluttering clumsily into a nearby tree, the imp grasps a nearby branch, digging into it with his sharp black talons. Scanning the clearing before him, his demonic senses easily pick out an interesting scene just ahead in the long grass...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A lone faerie

2. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bucket (UN: bucket2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1815619-A-Deal-Gone-Wrong