*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/728795-Matt-doesnt-contact-you--and-tortures-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1443493
You shrink around your roommates, and your friends. Anything goes! Please Add! GP++++
This choice: Matt doesnt contact you and tortures you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Matt doesnt contact you and tortures you

    by: Unknown
You hear Matt saying out loud to himself, "I wonder what the fuck happened to Jack. I even saved up this nasty fart just for him!" He strips down and heads toward the couch. You don't know why, but that guy can't keep clothes on. You walk in on him nude almost everyday. His build is amazing. At your old size he was only about an inch taller. But, at your current height, he is truly a titan. You have to get his attention. You start yelling, "Matt, help me. I'm down here! MATTTT!!!"

At about three inches, you guess he can't hear you. He seems to be engrossed with what is on tv. You have to get out of his way. Running toward the side of the couch furthest from where he is heading seems to be your best chance. NNNOOOOO. You look up and see him flopping in the air toward the couch. It is like all of time slowed. You could see his huge flacid cock flopping and his balls swinging. Every beautiful muscle seems to be contracting.

You were bounced high in the air when Matt landed. After falling to the dank cushion, You stood up and realized that you were only inches from his musky balls. The manly scent was overpowering. His legs rose like cliffs on both sides of you. You were paralyzed by shock for quite some time - just staring at his uncut 9 inch cock. It scared the shit out of you to think that Matt's dick is now three times larger than your puny little body. It looked like a deadly monster to you now.

You felt a small tremor as one of the legs lifted up. Oh god, this can't be happening. You hear a boom from Matt, "Man, I don't know what the hell I ate. It sure didn't agree with me. I guess I'll be stinking up this couch all morning - ha!" He was leaned back enough now that you could see his asshole open up and let out a huge fart. The rancid smell nearly made you hurl. You are forced to lay down on the stinky couch hiding your face in the dirty material to mask the even worse smell of the warm air blowing over your small body.

You desperately need to get a hold of Matt before he accidentally crushes you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 'Unknowing' Matt continues to play with you

*Noteb*
2. Matt notices you in between his legs

3. Parker comes downstairs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Peace0utDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/728795-Matt-doesnt-contact-you--and-tortures-you