*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A plan gone wrong
  2. A shrunken buddy
  3. Matt wakes up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/553909-A-plan-gone-wrong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1443493
You shrink around your roommates, and your friends. Anything goes! Please Add! GP++++
This choice: You try to get Matt's attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A plan gone wrong

    by: Anonymous
You both decide that you will be the one to get Matt's attention. Although Parker had wanted to originally, you had convinced him that you would be alright. Parker wishes you good luck as you set off on your long journey across the couch. It takes you about three minutes to get to Matt's thigh. You flash Parker the thumbs-up sign and begin to climb the fabric making up Matt's board shorts.

You reach the top of Matt's thigh when he begins to move. It suddenly hits you--the five minutes he gave you to get out of bed were up! Confirming your thinking, Matt yells that he's going to eat your breakfast upstairs. He will too--he has a huge appetite. Thinking quickly, you grab onto the drawstring of the boardshorts. He stands up and bends over to pick up the tray of breakfast, leaving you to dangle over the stack of pancakes. Realizing that if you continue to cling on to the drawstring you'll be set back on his lap and crushed under the tray, you make a split-second desicion and let go. Thankfully, the fluffiness of the pancakes cushions your fall. Unfortunately, now you have another problem to deal with. The syrup!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Parker rushes over to help you

2. He doesn't

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anonymous (UN: windrider4000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Peace0utDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/553909-A-plan-gone-wrong