*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/640781-They-all-grow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
This choice: They say to hell with it and decide they should all grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They all grow!

    by: brains2
"Ah'm too excited!" gushed Brandi. "If'n this works, we'll all be runnin' the show, like we should be!"

"I'm not afraid," voted Tara. "I trust our people."

"No way can this go wrong!" cheered Maria.

"And I'm far to eager to test it myself," mused Janet. "Christina, what say you?"

The shy woman looked down, twirling her fingers together nervously.

"C-can I be first?" she looked up hopefully.

"Here goes, then," Janet closed one eye as she took aim.

"N-no, let me get my clothes off first!" she said, but it was too late as they were already in shreds beneath her feet. In one huge spurt, she had grown to a little over ten feet tall. Her body had expanded more than proportionally, too: thick new layers of fat had grown everywhere. Brandi grabbed a big lovehandle that engulfed her hand, laughing.

"You like it, huh? Try it, then!" Janet smiled, shooting Brandi next. She ended up getting even fatter, three times the size of Janet, though she was just a foot or so taller than Christina.

"Wow... I hope I get that big, too!" Smiles Tara, standing up proudly and holding her arms out at her sides as if to say, Do it, baby!

Janet took her cue. Soon, Tara was towering over the last two "normal" sized women, but she kept her same proportions. "Some of us were just blessed," teased Brandi, wiggling her chub. "I'll eat myself bigger if I have to, just you wait!" teased Tara right back.

"Last one, say goodbye to small sizes!" Janet fired at Maria. Soon, there was a lot more Latina in the room - she seemed to gain some fat, but not as much as Brandi. "Mmmm... me gusta mucha," she said in her native tongue.

"Okay, you have the honors, Christina," Janet tossed the ray gun across the room. Christina fumbled with it at first, but managed to hold it. "Okay... here goes... " she leaned away from the hand that held the gun and fired.

Janet grew... and grew... and grew. By the time Christina took her fat finger off the trigger, the president was by far the tallest and proportionally fattest woman in the room.

"I figured... it was appropriate," Christina shrugged a bit.

"Oh, and I do agree," laughed Janet, shaking the walls of the room. The others soon joined, the chorus of huge womanly laughter making their collective blubber shake so much the floor wobbled a bit, too.

"Now... to put our plan into action," nodded Janet thoughtfully.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have their way with some men

*Noteb*
2. Have their way with some women

3. Get something to eat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brains2 (UN: brains2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/640781-They-all-grow