*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Magic.
  2. A bigger Rukia is a better Rukia.
  3. Rukia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/1461684-Magic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1427552
Let your favorite female characters get bigger breast.
This choice: Magic.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Magic.

    by: Unknown
It was as if by some magic genie had granted her wish did her chest begin to move. Her deep blue eyes widened in shock. They pushed out and up to full size B's in seconds before stopping. Hell! If it was that easy, she would have done that years ago! Rukia, as if not believing what she had just seen, placed both hands on her newly grown boobs. It was heavier than she imagined. Just then, Kon ran into Ichigo's room.

"Rukia!"

The soul reaper quickly dropped her hands away from her robe, afraid she'd been caught. Luckily, she had been just fast enough. But unfortunatly the little stuffed animal lept right into her chest.

"WOW! YOU'VE GOTTEN BIGGER SINCE LAST I SAW YOU!" The stuffed animal cried with joy. Rukia promptly threw him off of her and stepped on his face.

Ichigo made his way into the room, still dressed in his pjs.

"What's all of this yelling about?" the teen boy asked, slight irritation on his brow.

"DID YOU KNOW RUKIA'S GOT BIGGER BREASTS ICHIGO?!" Kon cried out with joy, pointing at at Rukia's chest.

At the word 'breasts' the girl felt her chest tingle. She looked down with surprise to see her new modest boobs grow forward much more noticeably. Her face turned beat red with embarrassment and another emotion she was embarrassed to admit. Much to Rukia's horror, they grew for a longer period of time too. They stopped at borderline Ds, creating a beautiful shape in her robes. Her breath came out in shallow pants, the expansion making her legs buckle. She collapsed to her knees with a hard thud, a strong ripple vibrating through her breasts making them jiggle. That also sent an even stronger and more intense wave of pleasure through her, making her cry out in a loud moan.

Ichigo could only stare at Rukia, his eyes wide in shock.

"W-What the hell is happening to me Ichigo?" She cried desperately.

Before Kon could violate her, He grabbed him by the head and locked him out of his room.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ichigo takes Rukia to Kisuke

*Noteb*
2. Ichigo is overwhelmed with teenage hormones

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/1461684-Magic