*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1422329-iCarly-Tickling/cid/561205-Robotic-hands-to-start-tickling-her-feet
by wizkid
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1422329
This story's about the people from iCarly getting tickled. Have Fun!
This choice: Feathers to start tickling her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Robotic hands to start tickling her feet

    by: Unknown
a pair of robotic hands appeared form beneath Carly's feet. They removed her shoes and socks. "Oh my God," Carly said, "Freddie, please, anything but this!" "Sorry Carly, but I just love to see you laugh," Freddie replied. One hand then reappeared, holding a feather. The hand gently stroked the sole of Carly's left foot. "Hahahahahahaha!" "Freddiehehehehe!!!!! "Pleahehehese, make it stop!" "Hahahahaha, that tickles!!" Just then the right hand pooped up and began tickling Carly's right foot. It began dancing its fingers all over Calry's right arch. Carly laughed even louder at this. For some odd reason, her right foot was alot more ticklish than her left. "HAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP STOP IT, THAT TICKLES!!!!!!!" Carly choked out while laughing. Just then the hands stopped and disappeared. "Okay Carly, tell you what," Freddie said. "I'll make the tickle table stoptickling your feet if you tell me where your most ticklish spot on your feet is." Carly hesitated and said, "Okay Freddie, the most ticklish spot on my feet is my toes, under them, on top of them in between, you name it." "Thank you Carly, this will all be over soon." sadi Freddie. "Oh God" Carly said. "I'm really sorry about this, Carly, but imagine the viewers we'll get!" "I even thought of bringing a guest on the show to try it out too, and it would also be a good way to get back at Sam for insulting me." Then it hit Carly. "Freddie, if I tell you where Sam's ticklish spots are, will you promise to never tickle me like this again?" Freddie's face gllemed with excitement. "Deal," he said, "and now for the grand finale, Carly's ticklish toes!" Small thin robotic finger-like objects appeared and spread Carly's toes apart. Next, the hands reappeared with thins floss-like objects that had a thin coat of fur. They slowly began to "floss" in between Carly's toes. Carly shreiked with insane laughter. This was too much. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE F FREDDDIEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEASE STHAHAOP IT!!!!!! IT T TICKLES TOHOOHO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! This went on for about another ten minutes. Freddie stopped because Carly was crying from so much laughter and Freddie hated to see her cry. He then let Carly go and asked her where Sam's ticklish spots where. Carly then said, "I can't tell you that, I ankle swore with Sam to never tell anyone where she was ticklish!" "She'd kill me!" "Carly, we had a deal!" said an angry Freddie. "Fine, if you won't tell me, I'll just have to TICKLE ITOUT OF YOU!!!!!! With that, Freddie pushed a button and Carly was flung back onto the table by several robotic hands. After she was restrained, Freddie grinned and said. "Let's see where your other tickle spots are!!!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The hands tickle the back of her knees

2. The hands tickle her stomach and armpits

3. The hands tickle her ribs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
wizkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1422329-iCarly-Tickling/cid/561205-Robotic-hands-to-start-tickling-her-feet