*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eating
  2. Weight gain
  3. Husky
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421165-Anima-Expansion-Interactive/cid/822509-Eating
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1421165
An expansion story of characters from the manga +Anima. 1,000+ views! Please add to this!!
This choice: Eating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eating

    by: speechjon
Husky and the others, Cooro, Nana, and Senri. were walking through a forest in search a town named Atticus, known for its large amount of restaruants, food stands, and eating competions. Husky, the responsible young lad that he was, was in charge of holding the map, and as was checking it, he muttered something to himself, "Ngrh! Dammit! what gives? We should've gotten to the town by now! I guess that stupid cartographer didn't know to make the size of this forest accurate!" He grumbled under his breath.

As they continued walking on Cooro then got impatient and said to Husky "Hey, Husky. Are we there yet?" Cooro whined. "For the last time Cooro, No!", Husky angrily shouted at his naive friend, as he then proceeded to hit Cooro on the head with his staff. "Owww! Cooro moaned as he rubbed his head. "Its just that I'm starving!" he said. Soon after, Nana said, "If we don't find the town soon, we're gonna have to sleep in the forest for the night Husky. Are you sure that map your holding is correct?", Nana asked worringly of the time it was taking them to reach Atticus. "Yes, I'm sure its correct! " Husky exclamied to the girl in frustration. "We've got to get to Atticus soon guys, this forest is known for being quite dangerous among travelers." Senri told the kids in thought of the group's safety. The three then nodded in response to what Senri said, cementing their agreement with him.

As they continued walking, the group spotted something in the distance and saw...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 speechjon (UN: jonwii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shinuto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421165-Anima-Expansion-Interactive/cid/822509-Eating