*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. breast expanson?
  2. other kinds?
  3. expansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421165-Anima-Expansion-Interactive/cid/802513-breast-expanson
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1421165
An expansion story of characters from the manga +Anima. 1,000+ views! Please add to this!!
This choice: breast expanson?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

breast expanson?

    by: speechjon
Cooro and the gang were walking in a field to find a town. Then a storm came in as Cooro and Nana looked up and said "Uh-oh, its look like the storm is coming, Husky." "We have to find a place to stay in until the storm is gone." said Husky to Cooro and Nana as they ran to find a place to stay. Then Nana saw a cave and said "Hey, theres a place to stay, Husky." As they ran towards the cave and went inside it. Husky said to Cooro and Nana as he got out their camping stuff "Ok, Me and Senri will be putting the camping stuff up, Cooro, you and Nana go and find some food or something." Nana and Cooro went deep into the cave with a lamp to find some food to eat or something else to sustain them. They searched and searched until Nana had found something on the ground, it was a....

You have the following choices:

1. Milk Bottle

2. Magic Gem

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 speechjon (UN: jonwii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shinuto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421165-Anima-Expansion-Interactive/cid/802513-breast-expanson