*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nanas gonna be a berry!
  2. expansion
  3. Nana's expansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421165-Anima-Expansion-Interactive/cid/797462-Nanas-gonna--be-a-berry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1421165
An expansion story of characters from the manga +Anima. 1,000+ views! Please add to this!!
This choice: blueberry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nanas gonna be a berry!

    by: Shinuto
It was a bright and sunny day when Nana and the group were visting the town of Octopus, where she first met Cooro, Senri, and Husky. Since they had luckily gotten some money doing odd jobs in other neighboring cities they deciced to go and spend alittle around town.

"Well whatever you do don't bye anything too expensive or some stupid new dress Nana!" said Husky.

"I'm not going to do anything like that Husky!" exclaimed Nana "And my dresses are not stupid!" Nana retorted.

"Whatever... Just back here at the town square in three hours." said Husky.

Later as the boys had gone with each other leaving Nana all to herself, she went around town looking for something worthwhile buying.

"Ohh!" "These necklaces look great!" said Nana. Looking over at the price tag Nana's mouth dropped.

"6000 G!" Nana screamed. "Aww thats way too much for me!" Nana cryed.

After her unlucky event in the jewelry stores in town Nana walked upon a bakery. Its name was Heavenly Pastries.

"Wow whats that smell?" Nana wondered.

Nana walked over and saw what looked like an absolutely delicious looking blueberry pie. The crust was golden brown with a scent that hinted it had just been finished baking, blueberries all over the top with small bits of whipped cream glacing the center of the pie.

"Excuse me miss?" As Nana asked the young woman at the counter.

"What do you need ma'am?" (is maam spelled maam ma'am or someother way?) as the clerk polietly asked the young girl.

"I was wondering how much is a slice of that blueberry pie is over there?" Asking as Nana pointed to her left.

"Oh that pie's having a special today only selling at only 30 G." the clerk explained.

"The whole pie!" Nana said shockingly. I'll take it!" as she took out 30 G from her pocket and put the coins onto the counter.

'Thank you very much miss! Come again!" the clerk said.

As Nana went over to a bench nearby outside, Nana took a plastic knife she got from the bakery and cut one slice out of the pie and put it into her mouth.

"Mmmh its sooo good!" Nana said blissfully as she took another bite. At that moment Nana had unknowingly turned a slight bluish color. She then...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shinuto (UN: bogger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shinuto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421165-Anima-Expansion-Interactive/cid/797462-Nanas-gonna--be-a-berry