*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Midna
  2. Legend of Zelda
  3. Nintendo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1408843-Video-Game-Women-Grow-Muscles/cid/636797-Midna
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1408843
Eh, pretty self-explanatory.
This choice: Midna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Midna

    by: Unknown
Midna didn’t feel a thing when the Triforce chose her as the new bearer.

“Midna,” Zelda called out as she approached Midna “we are about to start the ceremony and would be honored…if-“ Zelda paused as she heard that familiar call the Triforce makes when it is near one of its other parts. Midna heard it too but she didn’t recognize it. Suddenly she noticed the mark of the Triforce on her hand, glowing! She quickly hid her hands behind her back.

“I-If what?” Midna asked hesitantly

“…if you would join us in the memorial ceremony as our other guest of honor with Link.” Zelda said with clear suspicion.

“Oh, yeah! Of course! Yeah, I’ll be there, don’t worry about it!” Zelda gave a ‘thank you ‘ nod and bow and left with a soft smile.

Recollecting her limited Hyrulean knowledge of legends past and the Triforce, she remembered that it could grant any wish to the bearer of all three parts. Just then, as she was staring aimlessly at the mark on her hand, she noticed that all three portions were lit. Did that mean she possessed all three parts of the Triforce? But how could that be? Zelda noticed she had the Triforce. So Midna decided to stop wasting time and make a wish to test this new found treasure.

“Now what do I really want most of all...?” she thought to herself.

She really wanted to be strong, and independent, and didn’t want to rely on a hero next time she was in danger. She wanted to be able to lead her people properly and not be some sort of cowardly, spoiled-rotten, royal princess. She wanted to be a leader and the center of attention at all times.

“I got it!” she exclaimed to herself. “I wish I was a strong and independent princess of Twilight with unquestionable power.” Instantly the Triforce on her hand began to glow and a golden light surrounded her. She felt a surge of power flow through her body and a pleasant warmth rise up from her core. When the glowing had stopped she felt really strong, but, in a physical sense! She got up and looked at her reflection in a nearby fountain, what she saw she couldn’t believe, or stop loving!

Her once petite legs now rounded with definition. Her claves stuck out at an impressive 15” and grew to an awesome 22” quad. Moving her fingers up, she could feel bumps on her stomach and instantly fell in love with her new pronounced abdominal muscles. Her breasts have increased in size dramatically to a size C at least with pectoral muscles that put those of most men to shame. Her shoulders broadened as her frame began to adjust to her new physique.

“Oh, my,” she said as she stared in awe, in amazement and in a little bit of lust. She flexed her magnificent 14” bicep peaks “well, this isn’t what I planned would happen.”

Suddenly she heard someone’s footsteps coming closer and closer! How would she explain her new found strength and muscularity? Could she reverse it? And if so, could she also increase her muscular development?

You have the following choices:

1. It's Zelda

*Noteb*
2. It's Link

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Henrynewton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1408843-Video-Game-Women-Grow-Muscles/cid/636797-Midna