*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which Story?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1401214-Dark-Ages/cid/608443-Which-Story
by ICE
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Mystery · #1401214
A series of different stories each with surprising events that will not be seen.
Chapter #1

Which Story?

    by: ICE
Dark Ages:
A man was betrayed and tricked into giving himself to an evil entity. He now struggles within himself to control his power but it is too much even for him to control. He loses control and begins to kill innocents. For many years, his fury went unscathed until a single person from the future appeared and defeated him in a battle between skills not power. Now, he searches for a way to defeat his older brother and to reclaim a throne that rightfully belongs to him, but he has no memory of who he is and his new powers have a will of their own. He must now battle the powers that control him and regain his memories before he is completely lost and all is destroyed.

Nemnon:
In the early 2000’s, the United States government accidentally discovered the formula to create a super serum that would alter a person’s DNA and amplify their natural abilities. The first results were promising and the government thought it was the greatest moment of their existence until the first specimens began to exhibit sudden bursts of uncontrollable aggression. The government ordered the immediate termination of the experiment, but four high ranked generals decided to go behind the governments back and continue the experiment by calling it a project. The four generals randomly picked six men from around the world to participate in the experiment with no care of who the people were. The first person to be tested, Ray Crimson, was given a higher concentrated dose of the serum and became the most powerful. He broke free from his captivity and began to destroy the facility to escape his nightmare of terror. The remaining five men aided him in his escape and they formed a temporary alliance that became a syndicate after they escaped the secret facility. The members of the syndicate made a single vow that they would die to make a reality. The Syndicate would punish the people responsible for their mutations and inhumanness. Two of the four ranked generals have recently died in mysterious accidents and the other two generals are now the President and Vice President of the United States of America.

Ou-Ken High School University:
Once every ten thousand years, the stars align with the earth and a rare Blood moon eclipses the sun for two hours. During this short period of time, a portal to an uncharted world can be opened only by using the power of the Mirror Mask, but to use the power of the mask blood must be willingly offered to the mask. The uncharted world is home to thousands of monstrous creatures each with unique tactics and powers beyond any one person’s imagination. Ten thousand years ago, the Aztec empire accidentally opened the portal with no knowledge of its existence. In less than one hour, all but four Aztec men were horribly slaughtered by countless creatures with savage and relentless strikes. In the final twenty minutes of the portals opening, these four men grouped together and took a stand against the creatures without fear. Using the masks power, they forged three other mirror masks. Within ten minutes, all but seven of the beasts were caste back into the portal never to return and the remaining seven were resisting with an unbreakable will. The remaining creatures were caste back into the portal and the four men quickly circled the portal preparing to send any other creature back into the portal from where they came. The portal slowly began to diminish and the men thought they were finished, but they were completely wrong. At the last possible second of the portals closing, four large beasts emerged from the portal with more power than all the creatures caste back into the portal and the portal closed immediately after they escaped. The men had no way of sending the creatures back now that the portal was closed, but they were not going to give up that easily. Using the full powers of their masks, three of the four beasts were defeated and trapped within the masks of newly created masks. The masks were altered from their original plane face to match the faces of the creatures trapped within each mask and each mask picked up a different color. The final creature was the last to go, but its power was the source to all the other creatures’ powers. All four men teamed up to defeat the creature, but the three new masks were not strong enough to challenge this mighty beast. The men using the new masks fell at the fury of this savage beast and the last surviving man lost all his hope. Taking a blade to his wrists, he cut himself deep into his veins and poured the blood over the entire mask increasing the masks power beyond anyone person’s imagination, but it was still not enough. The man was greatly weakened and now on the verge of death. As a last resort, since he could not destroy the beast he sealed the beast within the mask to prevent the beast from destroying the earth. The original mask did not take the form of the beast, but retained a faint image of the beasts face in the back of the mirror. Before his death, he used the remaining powers of each mask to caste each of them into different locations around the world and the Mirror Mask along with himself was consumed by the earth never to be found.

The Notebook: Price of A Wish
An ancient notebook that can make what ever is written in it come true, but with each thing that is written a price must be paid eventually to obtain it. Be careful what you write!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dark Ages

*Noteb*
2. Nemnon

*Noteb*
3. Ou-ken High School University

*Noteb*
4. The Notebook: The Price of A Wish

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:
  • Twists  
    60 story chapters  

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ICE (UN: nemnon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ICE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1401214-Dark-Ages/cid/608443-Which-Story