*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ash absorbs Zygarde
  2. Ash+Zygarde?
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1387589-animevideo-game-girl-control/cid/2908332-Ash-absorbs-Zygarde
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1387589
The boys of anime/video games somehow control the bodies/minds of girls from their series.
This choice: Ash absorbs Zygarde  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Ash absorbs Zygarde

    by: Alucard2000
Ash & his friends were near Luminose City, they had decided to have a break from traveling and battles, and they wanted to find out more about Squishy anyway. Clemont had created a machine meant to allow someone to hear the thoughts of another. He had just finished putting electrodes on Ash & the critter.

"Clemont, I don't understand how will this machine help us?" Ash questioned.

"It's easy Ash, with this machine Squishy & you can share emotions and see each others thoughts, that should help us understand it better." Clemont replied.

"Science is so amazing!" Ash exclaimed as per usual when hearing the function of one of Clemont's inventions. Clemont then turned on the machine as lights started flashing and energy visibly transferred from Squishy to the machine to Ash, and vice-versa. Ash began to feel Squishy's feelings. Suddenly, the machine began to spark and sounded an alarm.

"Clemont! What's going on?" Serena questioned in panic.

"The machine's overloading and about to explode! Everyone, take cover!" He replied in fear. Without thinking twice, Ash ran over to protect Serena & Bonnie from the explosion, taking all of the damage.

"ASH!" Serena screamed, with tears in her eyes.

---

Hours later, Ash woke up in a hospital bed, he had a little headache, but other than that, he felt really well. Looking around the room, he saw a familiar honey-blonde haired girl sleeping in a chair next to him, her head on his chest. Ash had always tried to avoid showing interest in girls, especially after the Misty-Macy confrontation, but he had to admit than Serena was very pretty. Suddenly, the Pokémon performer started to wake up, the trainer in his bed smiled at the girl.

"Hey Serena, are you ok?" Ash asked. Serena narrowed her eyes.

"I should be asking you that!" She answered with a tone of anger. "Ash! Why do you always have to put yourself at risk for others!? Do you know how worried we were!?"

"I had to do it! You guys are very important to me!" Ash defended. Serena calmed down a little as she smiled and blushed.

'I have to let him know how I feel.' She thought. 'I almost lost him, what happens if something dangerous happens again, and I never get the chance?' She opened her mouth to tell Ash her feelings for him, but suddenly, the boy sneezed.

"Bless you." Serena said as she searched a handkerchief, but saw that the liquid wasn't mucus, in fact, it looked a lot like Squishy, but with some slight differences.

'What is this thing, why does it look so much like Squishy, and how did it get in Ash, considering how big it is?' She tried to touch the thing, but the moment she did, it began to climb up her arm, then up her neck, and into her mouth. Serena tried to spit the thing out and scream in panic, but her voice was muffled due to the thing filling up her mouth and blocking it, before it started going down her throat, as Ash watched in wide-eyed shock. Serena began to essentially perform the Heimlich maneuver on herself, but it didn't seem to make a difference. Suddenly, Serena gulped as her body's gag reflex forced her to swallow. She started to convulse, an imprint of the creature being visible as a bulge under her skin as it went through her neck into her chest, vanishing from site, she paused, then she slumped over bonelessly, her head facing down, then she jolted, and looked up.

"Serena, are you ok?" Ash asked as he tried to help his friend, but his body was still sedated.

"Assimilation complete." Serena said with a strange intonation, before looking over her hands in amazement, then feeling herself up.

"Serena, what are you talking abou-?" Before Ash could end the question, Serena threw herself on him & kissed him right on the lips, she even stuck her tongue in his mouth and began playing with his own, before pulling back, a pleased expression on her face.

"Serena, why did you do that?" Ash questioned.

"It's simple, Serena always wanted do it." 'Serena' replied.

"Why are you speaking about yourself like you're another person?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I guess it's true, I'm Serena now." She mused with a slight nod.

"Now?" He questioned in a bit of an uneasy tone.

"I'll explain. I'm a part of your mind that now lives in this body." She replied

"That's impossible!" Ash exclamed.

"It's a miracle from Zygarde!" Ash/Serena explained

"Zygarde did this?" Ash asked, the memories he received letting him know subconsciously about Squishy's identity, although he didn't really consider it too much at the moment.

"When he saw your memories, he learned just how many bad people this world has, and the need for more people like you to defend it with how much you've done and sacrificed. He ended up merging with you, and put the 49 cells under his command into you, allowing you to make copies of you in drones that will take the control of the bodies of other people, however, for some reason, we can only possess female bodies." Ash/Serena replied. "You can either have us as separate portions of you, a mix of both yourself and the original girl, with us seeing ourselves as you in the girls' bodies, just with some of our hobbies and likes, or you can just be in multiple bodies at once, acting through us and yourself at the same time, and feeling, seeing, hearing, tasting, and smelling everything we do. What do you think, Ash?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ash is happy

2. Ash doesn't like it.

*Noteb*
3. Someone else walks in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alucard2000 (UN: slifeer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1387589-animevideo-game-girl-control/cid/2908332-Ash-absorbs-Zygarde