*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time Bided
  2. A mid-Summers dream come true
  3. A Pie Loos-ah
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1998197-Time-Bided
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: … to keep biding your time as she goes out for an errand.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

Time Bided

    by: Regrettable
You are barely able to hold on as Ms. Summers rises up, her quick movement causing your insides to feel like they are rushing to your feet. Air blows around your body like a hurricane gale but thankfully you maintain your place in the warm confines between the bronze goddess's bra and tank top.

With her standing up, Ms. Summers then reaches and grabs her purse before walking to her front door. Although not quite as violent as her sudden rise, the constant footsteps of Ms. Summers leaves you fearing for your life as her massive breast jiggles and flops with each step her flip flopped feet crash onto the kitchen floor. These breastquakes threaten to make you bounce in the air and fall to your sure death but you once again stay held in place as the woman passes through her living room and then to the outdoors.

The bright sun temporarily blinds you before you can start to make out your now gigantic neighborhood. You make out the black giantess walking to her car but you have no idea where she is going...?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To go clothes shopping

*Noteb*
2. To go to the beach

*Noteb*
3. To go to an appointment.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Regrettable (UN: veig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1998197-Time-Bided