*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1120732-The-hurricane
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: They make it to the station  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The hurricane.

    by: rocky4mayor
You and Juli make it to her station just in time for people to start lining up to ride the hurricane. The hurricane is the tallest slide in the park, and looking at the slide you can see that it has many twists and turns for anyone going down it. Juli gives you a nod, and sets you down onto the handrail next to the slide. If you wanted to you could jump of the handrail and ride the slide down.

Juli notices you looking down the slide, "There will be time for that later after the rush of the first crowd dies down. Then you can ride it as many times as you want, but you have to make it back up here afterwards.” You smile to Juli as she stands over you, you look behind you and your eye level with her giant breasts. Juli rests her breasts on the handrail edge right behind you, and you gaze up meeting her eyes. Juli presses her breast forward just a bit so they rest against you, "What I want you to do Jim is keep an eye on the bottom of the slide, so if there any trouble tell me."

You lean back into her breast, training your eyes to the bottom of the slide. "Other than that help me just make sure people know not to go down the slide head first, or anything silly like that." Her finger comes into view, and pats you on the head. "Otherwise have fun, and stay with me." She gives you a little giggle and a little hug with her hand pressing you into her breast. "Time to work, partner!" With that she took her hand away, and turned to the line of women getting ready for the slide.

People really seem excited to go on the hurricane, as you sit on the edge of the handrail facing towards Juli. The first woman sits at the slide, and flashes you a smile. She slides down quickly, and Juli gives you smile, “See, easy.” Before long, you have the routine of the slide, and Melissa comes and visits. She doesn't stay long as she comments that you and Juli make a perfect team, and Kim will be coming soon to take over the station to give Juli and you a lunch break.

Everything on the slide is going great, until your eyes catch sight of a women, she is a little on the heavy side, and her huge breasts are spilling out of her bikini. Just from looking at her, you could tell she was scared, when it was her turn to slide down she just froze. Juli and you started to try to coax her down, when finally you volunteered to ride down with her to make her feel better.

You step into her open hands, and she pulls you into a hug, and sits at the slide. Her hands gripped you tightly to her breasts, your whole body pressed into her soft warm breasts. Your face was smoothed into her huge breast as she held you down very tightly. You wiggle a little in her hand as she's hugging you tighter to her. You make a indent into her soft skin as you feel the warmness of her breasts surrounding you. You start to worry, because she's already holding you so tight, and she hasn't even gone down the slide yet.

Her body inches forward, and her hand squeezes you to her chest. Before you were a indent on her, now your whole body is pressed hard into the softness of her chest and your barely visible on her breast because of how depressed into her skin you are. Her warmth overtakes your whole body, her hands trapping the heat with you as she squeezes. Your body reacts to hers, and you feel a part of you press back at her as she holds your body to her breast. You hear her mumble something as she shakes scared. Her shakes rubbing that lower part of your body making you hard.

Finally she begins her way down the slide, her hands crush you into her breast, her whole hand covering your whole body as she screams. You feel her whole body quake, as she rockets down the slide, the vibrates from her breast feeling really good on your body. All you feel is her softness, as her hand still squeezes you tightly to her chest, and her chest is jiggling wildly. Her wild ride is rubbing your lower section, over and over. Her soft warm skin caresses your body and you cum as she splashes down into the pool.

She hits the water hard, and all you know is that your still held tightly to her skin. She swims to the swallow section, with you still hugged to her breasts. She gets out of the water, and you hear a muted thank you, and feel a small kiss on your body. Still shaken, but release from her grip you look up to her face and crack a smile.

You can't believe she didn't notice you cum, your body feels sore after that exciting experience. Once you catch your breath you yell up to her, "Take me back to Juli?" She looks up to the hurricane, and her smile disappears. You can tell she doesn't want to go back up there.

She forces a smile, "I'll give you to someone else to take you up."

"Hey Kate!" You hear someone yell, as this woman turns her head.

"Gotta go, little guy, can you take care of yourself?" she quickly mutters. You nod, and you see her eyeing a women heading to the hurricane. "Good luck, little guy" is the last thing you hear, before she flings you in an arc at this woman. Your heart skips a beat, but you see that you are heading towards the women, but where...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cleavage

2. Mouth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rocky4mayor (UN: rocky4mayor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1120732-The-hurricane