*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/647298-Komoe-begins-Lactating
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Komoe begins Lactating.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Komoe begins Lactating.

    by: beyondgungrave
A sensation engulfed her breasts, causing her to blush and let out a soft moan. The warmth in her breasts increased at two points and she found the feeling in her nipples almost unbearable. The urge to moan became almost impossible to suppress and Komoe nearly screamed as her hands attempted to embrace her chest.

Her arms struggled to wrap around her newly expanded breasts and the new sensitivity that came along tempted her to squeeze harder and harder until she could feel a cool liquid flowing over her hands and breast. It wasn't long until she could feel streams of milk running down her thighs. A pool quickly formed on the seat of her chair, a realization that caused her to jump out of her seat.

Komoe wanted the milk to stop, but the feeling of it passing through her nipples and titillating her as it flowed over her body override her want. She, surprisingly, found herself squeezing harder wanting to feel aroused more and more, until she fell to her knees.

You have the following choices:

1. Someone walks in

2. Komoe squeezes harder

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beyondgungrave (UN: beyondgungrave at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/647298-Komoe-begins-Lactating