*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yuriko takes more pills at home
  2. Grow right there
  3. Pills
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/555243-Yuriko-takes-more-pills-at-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Yuriko takes more pills at home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Yuriko takes more pills at home

    by: Linjeda271
Yuriko was happy. She had bigger breast. She had in her hands what she wanted- something that will give her bigger breast. Yuriko could only think of one thing. All she could think about was, "Bigger. I. Must. Get. Bigger."

Thinking that it would be strange if she were to continue to grow in public, Yuriko decided to continue her growth in the privacy of her own home. Besides her house was 30 minutes from where she was, which is the exact amount of time she needs to grow again. Yuriko ran home. After 30 minutes she finally was at her house. She went inside, ran upstairs, went to her room, and locked the door.

"Now let's see." Yuriko said. "I'm now a C-cup. Chiharu is a F-cup. Each pill increases the breast by one cup. So to be bigger than Chiharu I'll have to take 4 pills." Yuriko unscrewed the bottle and took out 4 pills. She put them in her mouth and swallowed them. Just like before she had to wait a little while before the growth happened. But soon it did happen. She felt that same warm feeling in her chest. She felt her shirt and bra getting tighter and tighter. She looked down and noticed that her shirt was pushing out. It kept pushing and pushing, and getting tighter and tighter. When Yuriko got to E-cup size, her shirt and bra couldn't take any more, and just SNAPPED right off. Yuriko watched as her bare chest continued to grow. She got to F-cup size and kept on growing.Eventually she got to G-cup size and the growth stopped.

"Yes. I'm bigger than Chiharu. I finally have big breast." Yuriko said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone comes

2. More pills

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/555243-Yuriko-takes-more-pills-at-home