*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Grow right there
  2. Pills
  3. Yuriko's Turn
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/552182-Grow-right-there
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: She take a whole bunch right there  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Grow right there

    by: Linjeda271
Yuriko was excited. Finally she could have big boobs. "With these pills I can finally have big boobs." She says to herself.

Yuriko was about to unscrew the cap of the bottle, but she stopped herself. She looked around. People were walking by. Yuriko thinks, "If I take the pills right here, people are sure to notice what's going on. They may ask me questions, or call me weird. Females may figure out what is happening to me, and ask me for some pills. Then I'll never get the chance to be the biggest. I should just go home and take the pills there."

She is about to run home when she thinks, "But I really want big boobs now. I can't wait until I get home. Maybe I can just take a couple of pills now. A few so nobody will notice what had happen to me."

Yuriko unscrews the bottle and takes 2 pills. She puts them in her mouth and swallows them. She wait for a while for the growth to happen. When she had waited for 1 minute, and was disappointed that nothing had happen to her, she felt a warm feeling in her chest. Soon that warm feeling started to increase. Her shirt and bra also started to feel tight. She looked down and noticed that her shirt was pushing out. From anyone else point of view, it would look like nothing is happening to Yuriko. But from Yuriko's perspective she noticed the change. "MY BOOBS ARE GROWING!" Yuriko screamed in her head.

Her shirt pushed out further and further. It was also getting tighter and tighter. The growth was slow, but it was working. After a while the warm feeling, and the growth went away. Yuriko's shirt and bra were tight. Yuriko was finally getting what she had been looking for- bigger breast. Yuriko's breast size was now a C-cup.

What happened next was....

You have the following choices:

1. Yuriko takes more pills right there

2. Yuriko takes more pills at home

3. Someone sees her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/552182-Grow-right-there