*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364574-Giant-DBZ-Guys/cid/629348-Broly-lives-again
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1364574
This Story is about Male DBZ Characters being GIANTS!
This choice: Biologically reanimated  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Broly lives again!

    by: HumanThing
Bubbles stream across a hugely muscular frame. Years of work reanimating the body of the Legendary Super Saiyan have finally come to fruition. There, in a pillar of liquid filled glass, floats the most powerful being to ever live. And soon it will be under their control.

But wait. Something's not right. His pulse is quickening. He's not supposed to wake up yet! Sedatives won't work on him, they had made sure of that when they rebuilt him. Oh no! He's waking up!

Eyes without pupils fly open, looking not at what lay outside the glass tube, but something beyond that. Past that.

They narrow in fury.

Nothing can be done now. He's awake. He's angry.

Broly lives again.

The glass encasing Broly fractured slowly, then with increasing speed, until it simply shattered, letting forth a torrent of life supporting fluid. Broly did not seem aware of what was around him. His attention was held by something far away.

There were procedures for a situation like this. Hundreds of mechanical arms swooped down from the ceiling, grasping every inch of Broly, who made no effort to stop them.

Have they stopped him?

No. The mechanical arms vibrate, slowly at first, then with increasing frequency. It was as if what they were holding was expanding.

It was.

The already huge Broly had already grown to ten feet, the mechanical shackles that held him snapping like twigs, and still he continued to grow. Bigger. Bigger. Bigger. Finally, his growth seemed to stop just as his blond head smashed into the ceiling, just under twenty feet.

Broly blinked, suddenly aware of his surroundings and, what's more, his hunger. He needed to eat. Now. There were things moving here. They would suffice.

Grinning, he leaned down and reached a huge hand forward and grabbed a screaming scientist and a computer. Without a care for the scientist's pleas for mercy, he tossed the man and the device into his mouth, crunching them between his huge molars. He liked the twin flavors of flesh and silicon. They were new to him. He reach forward again, this time grabbing two scientists in one hand. He shoved them into his mouth as well, enjoying their flavor.

Something was buzzing around his head. It was larger than the scientists he had eaten. It was firing highly concentrated blasts of energy at his head and shoulders. He felt nothing. He grabbed the defensive drone in his hand, crushing it with ease and shoving it, too, into his mouth.

He was hungry.

You have the following choice:

1. Broly continues eating everything around him

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HumanThing (UN: mralice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ollie Mathews has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364574-Giant-DBZ-Guys/cid/629348-Broly-lives-again