*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359037-Hikaru-no-Go-Weight-Gain/cid/730516-Hikaru-awakens-to-find-that-he-is-untied-with-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1359037
I noticed there was no Hikaru no Go weight gain, so I made one! 200 GP per good addition!
This choice: Hikaru awakens to find that he is untied, with a smorgasboard of food around him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hikaru awakens to find that he is untied, with ...

    by: Shademaster
Hikaru yawned. "Ah man, what a great nap..." He settled a bit into his seat, before he noticed something.

"Hey, I'm not tied up anymore!" Hikaru smiled, happy that he now had some degree of freedom. He looked down at his belly; the carbonation had gone down, and his stomach was once again concealed within his shirt.

"Hikaru, are you alright?" Sai asked, worriedly leaning over the boy.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hikaru laughed reassuringly. His stomach growled. "Kinda hungry, though..."

As Hikaru's stomach continued to growl, he noticed something in the shadows of the room. Curious, he got up and walked over to investigate.

Hikaru's jaw dropped. Standing before him were literally DOZENS of tables of food, from ice cream to burgers to noodles and everything in between.

Hikaru's eyes lit up. "I-I don't know where to start!" His eyes wandered to a plate of fried chicken. "This'll do..." He set upon the table with a frightening ferocity. Sai raised his fan to protest, but lowered it back down. That was Hikaru...

As time went on, though, Sai noticed something odd; Hikaru had finished off four tables already, but he didn't seem to be getting full in the least. What was more, with every bite of food Hikaru took, his stomach grew, albeit so imperceptibly it would have taken a trained eye to see it. As it was now, Hikaru had a round bulge underneath his shirt, which continued growing.

Sai shook his head. "I have a bad feeling about this..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hikaru finishes two hours later

*Noteb*
2. Hikaru finishes three hours later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shademaster (UN: ghidorax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shademaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359037-Hikaru-no-Go-Weight-Gain/cid/730516-Hikaru-awakens-to-find-that-he-is-untied-with-