*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Soda
  2. The Feeding Room
  3. Hikaru Shindo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359037-Hikaru-no-Go-Weight-Gain/cid/696782-Soda
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1359037
I noticed there was no Hikaru no Go weight gain, so I made one! 200 GP per good addition!
This choice: Soda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Soda

    by: Shademaster
Hikaru licked his lips; he was getting sort of thirsty. "Maybe some diet soda..."

Nodding, several of the servers came forward. Uncapping one of the bottles of soda, they motioned for Hikaru to open his mouth. As Hikaru did so, the servers placed the opening inside his mouth, and tilted the bottle slightly upward.

Hikaru smiled as the sugary liquid was poured down his throat, being careful to keep on swallowing to keep from choking. In a few minutes, the bottle was empty.

"Would you like more, Shindo-kun?" the white-haired man asked. Hikaru nodded eagerly, and more servers came forward, each bearing bottles of soda. One by one, they emptied them into Hikaru's eager mouth.

After the fifth bottle, Hikaru's stomach had swelled out a little bit from all the liquid. Hikaru noticed this and briefly winced, but quickly forgot about it as another server began pouring another bottle down his throat.

About fifteen minutes later, as the 30th and final bottle was emptied into Hikaru's gullet, the servers stepped back. Hikaru groaned, his liquid-engorged belly now enlarged enough to be exerting considerable force against his shorts. It was evident that it couldn't stay like that forever.

Sure enough, Hikaru's pants button blew out, letting the rest of his pants undo themselves and allow his belly to surge outwards. Unable to contain the engorged mass, Hikaru's shirt slid upwards before coming to rest just on top of his stomach. This caused Hikaru's gut to expose itself completely.

Looking down at his swollen belly. Hikaru frowned. "Ah, man. I liked those shorts..." Just then, Hikaru felt something in his stomach, all of the carbonation starting to affect him. Suddenly, he let out a great belch.

Sighing, Hikaru leaned back in the chair, panting. As he sat there, one of the servers came forward and rubbed his exposed belly. Hikaru sighed happily at the soothing sensation. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

A few hours later...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shademaster (UN: ghidorax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shademaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359037-Hikaru-no-Go-Weight-Gain/cid/696782-Soda