*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Playing
  2. Susie
  3. This ones
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/507301-Playing
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Playing

    by: amber
... home. It was 23 December. Almost Christmas. And for one time it was snowing. Finally a white Christmas. Susie was playing with Ronnie. Or she tried to play a card game but with only three years old Ronnie did't really understood the rules of the game.

"Come on Ronnie. Put a little attention to the game."

Ronnie smiled a friendly toddler smile that showed his teeth.

"You're not paying any attention to what i say. Ah forget it. I think card games are a little to hard for you. But it's almost Christmas. I like Christmas. The whole family together."

"Daddy also?" Ronnie asked confused.

"No Daddy not! Daddy does't come now not ever. He did't even send me a letter or birthday present in more then three years."

Ronnie looked kind of sad. He never had he chance to even met his father. Susie shook her head causing her ponytail to wave also. Susie was fat. Her whole body was covered in a layer of fat. She had bowl cheeks, Round legs and arms and also pudgy fingers. But the most fat went to her belly and thighs that rubbed together when she walked. Susie was convinced that when she would be older her boobs would also have a lot of fat in then causing them to be big also.
Robbie pushed his tiny hands in Susie soft belly.

"What is it Ronnie?"

"Wanna play! Wanna play."

"You always wanna play. Some times i wished i was an only child. All right we can go dancing but i choose the music!"

Ronnie nodded. He could't put music on at his own anyway. Susie took one of her CD's and put them in the stereo. After that she pushed in: play. Some kids music sounded through the room. Ronnie started to dance wild. Susie had some more trouble while her body was heavy and because she did't do much exercise she was fast out of breath.Susie only wore a small Shirt that rode so far up that it looked more like a bra keeping in the fat that gathered on her chest.
after two songs Susie was out of breath already and went sitting on the couch. With snowing outside her mother kept the fire burning the whole day and it was warm in the room. Susie shoved closer to the fire let it warming her bare big belly. Ronnie was still dancing. He had a lot of energy.

Suddenly her mother walked in.

"How are you two?"

"We're fine mom. How are you?"

"I'm also fine honey."

"Do grandma and grandpa come over with Christmas?"
Grandma and grandpa were not really her grand parents but it were very good friends of her real grandparents when her grandparents died they took care of her mother and where a huge support for her and they visit so often and were so nice to them that they felt almost like family. And since Susie never had seen her real grandparents she believed then when she was a baby those people where her grandparents. When she was older her mother told her the truth but Susie still called them grandma and grandpa.

"Yeah. They come over tomorrow. And then we have a big Christmas dinner. And Susie don't eat yourself so sick you need to throw up like two years ago okay."

"But my tummy can hold a lot more food now then two years ago."

"I'm glad to hear that dear. I make some extra food for you. You need to become a big strong girl right?"

Susie smiled

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fast forward to tomorrow

*Noteb*
2. Susie and Ronnie continue playing

3. Susie get's hungry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/507301-Playing