*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/472997-She-makes-you-run-and-chases-you-around-the-house
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1333298
A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.
This choice: She makes you run and chases you around the house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She makes you run and chases you around the house.

    by: Mad Dog
Your brain is having trouble coming to terms with the fact that you've been shrunk, to approximately two inches in height. What makes it worse, is the fact that it was your mom who shrank you.
"Run, slave," she says with an evil grin.
"Wh..what?" You ask, somewhat confused. "Why?".
With a surprising turn of speed, your mom raises her bare right foot and slams it down on top of you. You let out a muffled scream of sheer agony, as the ball of her floot pushes you down hard into the carpet, crushing you. You feel her foot move from left right a few times as she crushes you to a pulp. She then lifts her foot, and you hear here laugh as you continue screaming.



Gradually, the pain fades as your broken body heals itself, until it finally disappears.
"That's why." Your mom says with a chuckle.
She then drops her foot on you again.
"And that's for not calling me 'Mistress', slave." She says. "Now, pick your mangey, slave ass up, and run. Or my family and I will spend the rest of the day taking it in turns to crush you underfoot."
You don't need to be told twice. You quickly get to your feet and start sprinting. You run out of the dining room and down toward the living room, figuring you can hide under a chair or sofa. No matter what else is going to happen to you, the devil has already done a pretty good job of sending you to hell.



Running down what used to be a fairly short hallway, is now like running a marathon. You're quite surprised that you're not really getting out of breathe, or feeling tired. Then you realise that you're not actually breathing, which sends you into a panic. You eventually manage to calm down and reach the door to the living room and start to turn. It's at this point, you realise that the room is already occupied, and there's somebody standing in the doorway. You have two choices now, you can either carry on and to get into the living room, or you can try to reach the kitchen. You can hear the booming footsteps of your mom behind you.
"Come out come out little slave," your mom says with a chuckle. "Come to your mistress, and she may show you some mercy when she uses you for a sex toy."
That's hardly an incentive for you to give yourself up. It probably would be if you were one of your friends. You're constantly being told by that your mom is the hottest mom on the planet. It's true that your mom is very attractive, but to you she's always been mom, until now.



A shadow falls over you, and you turn around to find your mom stood there, looking down at you.
"You're not very good at this," she says disappointedly. "But I quite like this game. I like seeing you...bug sized. And helpless. Keep running...MOVE!"
Again, you don't need telling twice, your mom raises her right foot, as though she's about to stomp on you, and take off, sprinting as fast as you can. You hear her chuckle behind you as she follows. This time though, its different. You feel yourself tiring. You're getting out of breathe and your muscles are beginning to ache, but somehow you manage to keep running, until:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/472997-She-makes-you-run-and-chases-you-around-the-house