*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/480153-switch-back
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: switch back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

switch back

    by: Unknown
You feel nauseous, and sit down. You change it back, maybe to have fun some other time. Your girlfriend stirs and laughs when she sees you with only your boxers on. "Let's go to the mall," she says. You get her to drive, and on the way, you tell her that you have the ability to look even sexier for her. She just giggles, thinking it's a joke.

"No, really. I'll show you. What kind of hair would you rather see me with?"

"I've always thought that fringes were hot."

You immediately think of a brooding angsty guy at your school. All the girls love him, but he hates everyone. He won't mind if you...

She turns to look at you and all of a sudden you have a sexy black and blonde fringe. She nearly swerves the car off the road.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?"

"I told you, I can switch stuff."

She smiles at you lustily. You...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/480153-switch-back