*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/1279932-Mess-with-her-body-a-little-bit
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: Mess with her body a little bit.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mess with her body a little bit.

    by: Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds
You blush when she leans in and says, "I was awake when you gave me my pussy back..."

"You knew?!"

"Yeah... I just wanted to see what you'd do to prove it." You both laugh at the situation, until she leans in, and says, "But your genital swap is close to something I've always loved and wished I could have..." You blink as you wonder where this is going. "If you can pull it off, could you make me a futanari? I love girls with dicks, but they got to have lady parts, no balls!! Then, later, you could turn yourself into a futa girl as well and I'll rock your world like it has never been rocked before!!"

You tell her, "I think I could pull that off. I can swap two non-matching parts, so I could swap a guy's wangus for say... your freckles?"

"Have you ever considered swapping expendable internal organs, like appendixes and gallbladders?" Debbie suggests with a grin.

You slap yourself. It was so obvious!! "That could work!!"

"And if you don't like that one, I have another one!! Most girls want bigger boobs. I want MORE BOOBS!!" Debbie waves her hand across her torso, showing she wanting a couple more rows of tits across there.

"Man, you are certifiably freaky, and that's why I love ya!!" you tell her.

You decide...

You have the following choices:

1. "I want a futa girlfriend..."

*Noteb*
2. "I like boobies..."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/1279932-Mess-with-her-body-a-little-bit