*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ino comes over
  2. Fetch?
  3. Treat him like a doggie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/871263-Ino-comes-over
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Ino comes over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Ino comes over

    by: superninja20xd6
"Alright, puppy, I know what would be fun." Sakura said once she had finished giggling at her pathetic boy.

She stood up and ruffled his hair with a diminutive petting before she walked past him right out of the room, commanding him to "stay" almost as an afterthought.
Naruto felt silly waiting in an empty room on his knees, but for some reason he didn't even think about trying to disobey his new master. His mind was too busy wondering why he so eagerly ate that last dog treat. The were disgusting! Weren't they? Of course they were, they were made for dogs! But he acted like he wanted to eat that last one... Maybe there is just a faint trace of some flavor he had liked about them so his mind tricked him into jumping after another... No, he couldn't possibly like anything about those damn treats!

He liked around the inside of his mouth trying to figure out if he somehow liked part of the taste. It all tasted horrible, the sock-ball he just had in there didn't help the flavor either. It was no use, he couldn't figure it out now. Maybe if Sakura-sama gave him another one he'd kn-...

"Yeah! He has to do anything he is told. I'm trying to house train him first. He makes such a good dog, I swear, he was born for it!"

Sakura's voice down the hall scattered his thoughts. Oh no! She was talking to someone, and it was clearly about him! He heard both of them laughing as they reached the other side of the door. He was already turning red from the humiliation when he heard the door knob turn.

Naruto's Master and Ino stepped into her room with renewed laughter at the sight of the once proud ninja on his knees at the foot of Sakura's bed. Just where she left him.

"Hahaha! You've got to be kidding, Sakura! You just told him to wait on his knees? He can't be that much of a bitch already, can he?"
Ino's words left Naruto staring at the floor in shame. He was a bitch now.

"That's nothing, check this out. Hey, doggie!" Naruto's gaze snapped up to his master. "Come lick my feet whenever I come back for you. Show me how much you love being my pet..."
The grin Sakura had on terrified him. She wanted to show off his submission and all he could do was obey. He crawled over to the girls and started licking Sakura's outstretched foot right away, careful not to touch her slippers.

"Good boy! See how happy he is to see me?" Ino just kept on laughing. Not only at what Sakura was already doing to the boy, but at what she knew she had planned. "Also, I asked Ino to bring my little puppy-dog a surprise."

Naruto looked up and felt his eyes tear-up at what she saw her holding.

A bright pink dog collar with...

You have the following choices:

1. ... a chain attatched for a leash.

*Noteb*
2. ... a heart shapped name tag on it (Reader can decide what it says ^_^)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 superninja20xd6 (UN: superninja20xd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/871263-Ino-comes-over