*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "I want you to open your mouth"
  2. The Feet
  3. Naruto
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/676943-I-want-you-to-open-your-mouth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: "I want you to open your mouth"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"I want you to open your mouth"

    by: Unknown
Kiba opened his mouth wide open as Naruto moved in for the kill. He stretched out his toes and he entered Kiba's mouth. Kiba began panting as Naruto began to wiggle his toes in his mouth, he kept widening his toes back and forth making Kiba taste the sweat underneath each digit and his soles.

"Keep on licking them, lick them as clean as you possibly can, I won't stop until they are nice and wet.", Naruto demanded.

Kiba kept his cool and kept licking Naruto's little toes. He had to do rotations to each toe, licking the edges of his toenail and in between the toes.

Naruto let out a moan and commented, "Keep doing what you're doing, in fact, I'll do something else too."

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto takes off Kiba's sandals and licks his feet

2. Naruto pushes his feet deeper into Kiba's mouth.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/676943-I-want-you-to-open-your-mouth