*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1242825-Naruto-Must-Wear-Her-Training-Socks-on-the-Date
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Her training socks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Naruto Must Wear Her Training Socks on the Date

    by: jedsho1234
Naruto watched as Sakura pulled out what appeared to be a pair of wadded up sucks. "These are a pair of my training socks that I recently trained in during a particularly brutal session with Tsunade-sama." Sakura explained with that same sweet smile on her face.

"Ok..." Naruto hesitantly replied. After the foot torture he had just received yesterday from Sakura, he was a little hesitant at seeing those socks. He remembered the smell and taste of Sakura's feet... he could only imagine how bad those things must smell and taste.

"Before we go on our date, I want you to wear them on your face Naruto." Sakura explained.

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me. Now put these on so we can go on our date." Sakura ordered.

"NO WAY!" Naruto yelled out. "First things first, hell no. Second, how would I even put a pair of socks on my head? It's a lot bigger than your feet Sakura."

Sakura giggled at Naruto. "Silly, you'll just tape one over your nose, and the other over your mouth. And if you can't do that one little thing for me, then I'm afraid we can't go on our date Naruto."

"ONE LITTLE THING? What the heck happened to an apology? This seems like another form of foot torture!"

"One little thing." Sakura reiterated with a pretty smile. "And sorry if it offends you. I was under the impression you really wanted to go on a date with me. Go figure that the one time I finally decide I want to go on a date with you, that you no longer want to go on one with me."

"I do want to go on a date with you Sakura!" Naruto quickly clarified. "I just don't understand why we can't go on a regular date! Do you really want to be near me when I have your used socks on my face?"

"Well I won't be in your face or anything, so I shouldn't have to smell anything." Sakura giggled.

"Why can't we just go on a date?!"

"We can, as soon as you put my socks on." Sakura smirked.

"Without any stipulations!" Naruto sighed. "Are you really so against going on a date with me that you have to put some ridiculous stipulation on me if I want to go on a date with you? Do you hate me that much?"

Sakura's eyes widened. She had been stringing Naruto into her trap this entire time, but if he continued thinking like that, her trap would be useless.

"What makes you think I hate you? You're my teammate! You've very important to me Naruto." Sakura said as she flashed her teammate a reassuring smile. Truthfully, Naruto was important to her, they had been through a lot together. But he needed to be taught a lesson, and her smelly feet were going to teach that lesson to him.

"This! Making me do this just to go on a damn date! You know I won't say yes, so it's like dangling a carrot on a stick in front of a rabbit then holding it just out of the rabbit's reach where the rabbit will never be able to get it!"

"It's not like that." Sakura sighed as she rolled her eyes and flashed Naruto another reassuring smile. "I just want to see how committed you are to me is all. Do you like me so much that you would be willing to wear my training socks just to go on a date with me? That's the only question I'm currently looking to answer Naruto. I'm not trying to tempt you with a date I know you won't take, and I'm not trying to get out of a date with you."

Naruto examined Sakura carefully. The look on her face was an honest one... and she had never been that good at lying to him. He let out a heavy sigh. Was he willing to subject himself to more foot torture just to go on a date with Sakura?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1242825-Naruto-Must-Wear-Her-Training-Socks-on-the-Date