*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1169747-Only-serve-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Only serve you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Only serve you

    by: jedsho1234
"I would rather only serve you. You're the only woman I will ever..." Naruto's eyes widened as he realized what he almost just said. He couldn't let Sakura know just how deep his feelings for her went. He had backed off her since returning from his training trip with Jiraiya.He still pestered her for a date from time to time, but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable so he decided that she would never know he loved her...Unless it looked like she might have some sort of feelings for him.

Naruto snorted at the thought. There's no way Sakura could ever have feelings for him. Any possibility of that ever happening flew out the window when she used his feelings for her to enslave him.

"I'm the only woman you will ever what Naruto?" Sakura asked. After everything I've done to him, there's no way he could still love me... Sakura thought to herself.

"You're the only woman I will ever..." Crap crap crap! Naruto swore to himself. I can't let Sakura know how I really feel. Quick Naruto, come up with another word! "Sign a contract giving you my freedom?" Naruto tried lamely.

Sakura growled and pushed down on Naruto's face, her smelly foot was overpowering Naruto's senses.

"That's true, but that's not what you were going to say. Don't make me punish you already Naruto." Sakura warned.

"you'retheonlywomanIwilleverlove." Naruto mumbled quietly and quickly. His mumbled reply only caused his mistress to press even harder down on his face. It was starting to hurt now...

"Say it clearly." Sakura commanded. "And if you try to get out of telling me what you were going to say one more time... I swear to god Naruto..." Sakura left her threat hanging, and smirked in satisfaction as she saw her slave gulp in fear.

"You're the only woman I will ever love damnit." Naruto finally relented. "Happy?"

Sakura lifted her foot from Naruto's face and gave him a smile.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" How the hell can he still love me?? Sakura screamed inside of her mind. But she didn't want Naruto to see how surprised she was, so she kept smiling down at him instead.

Of course... she just completely ignores my feelings... Naruto thought sullenly to himself. But he put a fake smile on his face and returned Sakura's smile.

"I guess not Sakura."

Sakura smirked and started reading over the contract she tricked Naruto into signing. The contract did state that Naruto had to obey any command any woman gave to him as well... But he only wanted to be her slave. Sakura smiled as her eyes picked up the clause she had added at the last second just for the hell of it.

"If Ms.Haruno decides she wants Mr.Uzumaki completely to herself, then she may put two brands on him, one on his forehead and one on his chest, both permanently marking him as her property." Sakura read.

Naruto looked up at Sakura with curious eyes.

"Stand up Naruto." Sakura ordered. Naruto promptly obeyed and Sakura found herself looking upwards to look into his eyes. Sakura pressed her hand against Naruto's forehead.

"This is going to sting a little." Sakura used her chakra to start burning a brand onto Naruto's forehead. He yelped in pain as her chakra seared his skin. She withdrew her hand with a satisfied smile as she looked at Naruto's forehead. There was now a cherry blossom forever imprinted on his forehead with the word "slave" right below it.

Sakura ripped Naruto's shirt off his body, and placed her hand on his chest. Naruto looked at her fearfully, afraid of the pain that was sure to be coming. Sakura offered him a smile before pushing chakra into his chest. Again, Naruto screamed out in agony as she branded him. She stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"Property of Sakura Haruno" was branded into his chest. Naruto was breathing heavily as he tried to recover from the intense pain he had experienced. He had no idea what Sakura just did, he just knew it hurt like hell.

"There. Go look at yourself in the mirror slave."

Naruto turned and gasped when he saw his reflection. The word slave was branded across his forehead, and his chest alerted the world that he was Sakura's property. His eyes widened as what Sakura had read earlier played in his mind.

"You...marked me?"

"Duh idiot."

"...Why?"

Sakura smiled at Naruto and patted his head as if he were a dog.

"Because I don't want anyone else being able to play with my pet."

A knock on Sakura's door prevented Naruto from replying.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1169747-Only-serve-you