*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1169740-Naruto-submitsSakura-feelsguilty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Naruto submits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Naruto submits...Sakura feels...guilty?

    by: jedsho1234
"You...you..."

Sakura's wicked grin didn't leave her face.

Naruto sighed. "I'm sorry that I angered you so much that you decided to do this to me Sakura, not because of my current predicament, but because if I'm here that means I've caused you some sort of pain. That was never my intention."

Sakura blinked in surprise. She expected a protest, maybe some grovelling...

She opened her mouth to reply, but she couldn't form any words.

Naruto chuckled weakly. "But jeez, I should've known better than to think you would ever go on a date with me. Kakashi taught us to see underneath the underneath and I didn't."

The dejected tone of Naruto's voice made Sakura feel powerful, but at the same time, she felt a little bad.

"You know... it's actually a good thing you did this to me." Naruto continued. "If I fell for something blatantly obvious, I certainly wouldn't have made a very good Hokage. You're probably saving all of Konoha with this."

Sakura waited for Naruto to continue, but he just sat there on his knees silently staring away from her.

"That's it?" Sakura asked in confusion. Naruto didn't reply, nor did he bring his eyes to meet hers.

"You...Naruto Uzumaki are just giving up? You're not going to complain, try to get out of this, beg me to free you...nothing?"

"I signed the contract to become your slave of my own free will Sakura." Naruto said somberly. "Even if I didn't know what exactly I was signing, I still signed it. You didn't force me."

"But you're...you're Naruto. You're loud, you're annoying..."

Naruto sighed again. "I had my reasons for being the way I was... but you don't need to worry about that."

Now Sakura was curious. "Tell me."

"No."

A tick mark appeared on Sakura's head. "Did you forget I just enslaved you?!"

"I'm protecting you Sakura." Naruto replied. "I know you don't think too highly of me, but I've always only wanted what's best for you. Please trust me when I say that you're better of not knowing."

It suddenly dawned on Sakura that Naruto was always looking out for her. Sure he could be loud, annoying, obnoxious, and a bit of a pervert from time to time, but ever since as long as she could remember Naruto had always been there to help her whenever she needed it. Whether it was protecting her from an enemy shinobi, helping pick up the pieces of her heart after Sasuke abandoned them... Now Sakura was feeling extremely guilty for what she had just done.

He had always been there for her, and she repaid him by using his feelings for her to lure him into a trap and enslave him.

"Naruto..." Sakura started.

"I probably shouldn't call you Sakura anymore should I? What would you prefer? Mistress? Master? Goddess?"

"Mistress works." Sakura replied automatically. She had a much more evil idea originally planned to let Naruto know that he would be referring to her as "Mistress" for now on, but right now her guilt was overpowering her.

"Listen Naruto..."

"Ok Mistress," Naruto again interrupted. He seemed to be determined to keep Sakura from apologizing. "So how is this going to work? Are you going to put me to work doing your chores around your house? Or am I just going to go work every hour of my life and give you every dime I make so you never have to work another day in your life, or..."

"NARUTO SHUT UP!" Sakura yelled. She had had enough of his interruptions.

"You're my slave, you don't interrupt me." Sakura ground out. "If you keep interrupting me, I will make you regret being born, got that?!"

Naruto nodded nervously with a slightly fearful look on his face. Sakura smiled at that look. He had worn a pained expression on his face ever since he signed himself over to her, she was relieved to see another expression on his face."

"Good. Now here's how this is going to work. I own you now, and no matter what you do, that's not going to change, do you understand?"

Again, Naruto nodded his head.

"As you said, I enslaved you fair and square, so I will expect you to obey me without question and without complaint."

Naruto again nodded his head.

"Your life will now be lived underneath my feet as I will be using you mostly as my personal foot slave. You will be kissing and licking them, and you will be serving as my punching bag for me to stomp my frustrations out on after a rough day." Sakura continued explaining.

Naruto raised his hand.

"What?" Sakura growled fully expecting Naruto to protest.

"Will I only be serving you Mistress?"

Sakura looked at Naruto thoughtfully. She had originally planned on parading Naruto in front of the entire village and humiliating him and letting all of her other kunoichi friends use Naruto as their foot slaves as well. But after how easily he submitted to her, she found herself thinking about just keeping him to herself because that might be a little less humiliating for him.

"What would you prefer slave?" Sakura asked.

"What does it matter what I would prefer?" Naruto asked in confusion. Sakura slammed her barefoot into Naruto's face and pushed him to the ground.

"I told you to obey me without question. It sounded like you were questioning me. Now answer my question." Sakura growled.

"Sorry Mistress. To answer your question, I would rather..."

You have the following choices:

1. Only serve you

*Noteb*
2. Be the foot slave of multiple women

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1169740-Naruto-submitsSakura-feelsguilty