*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female
  2. Choose gender
  3. Canine choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1315572-Furry-High-school/cid/659194-Female
by Karla
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1315572
In a furry high-school a young girl makes a size changing device and uses it in her school
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Female

    by: Unknown
Your name is Vixie. She is 5 10 with a D cup. But though she is a fox she isn't the most popular girl in school because the social class in school are set by what rank you are one the food chain. But thing will be changing soon for Vixie.

It was break time and vixie was to meet her friend in the science lab. She walks in to find the room completely empty, but only a strange gun in the glass box. Vixie walk over to the gun and open the grass door. The gun was very light as if she was holding nothing. then the door open and three girls walk in. They were the school's biggest bitches, the boss was June an overgrown bear about 8ft, then was Sammie 10ft elphant will no brain but a hammer, and last was May 4ft rat that know how to dig up the worst info for any girl.

Well well well what do we have here, the tiny fox stealing and I though you didn't have the look of a stealer. But in the end you will to me. (June). But what is it, it looks just like a toy gun. What worth can it hold(Vixie)? It's a shrink ray you dumb slut, its worth millions on the black market(May). And if you don't what any hurt you give us it(Sammie).

So its a shrinking gun. Vixie then gets an idea for a good dose of revenge. She holds up the gun and aims it at them. So I think its time for a change in the food chain.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fun time

2. Back fires

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Karla has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1315572-Furry-High-school/cid/659194-Female