*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. size change gun
  2. Sara
  3. Janet leaves the package alone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/1867482-size-change-gun
by Markus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1310211
Alex has a few months left in his home town before he goes off to college. (size change)
This choice: siz change gun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

size change gun

    by: Unknown
Sara pulled out what looked to be a toy gun but none like she had ever seen before. This had a color display with different dials & knobs. She looked it over & saw the words shrink & grow on it. Sara thought to herself, "no way this could be a shrink ray. But maybe it is. I'll try it on something inanimate first."
Sara adjusted the settings & pointed the gun at Alex's big solid seven foot tall oak trophy case & pulled the trigger. A beam of energy shot out striking the trophy case & shrinking it down to only a quarter of its original size. Sara was stunned it actually worked. Sara adjusted the settings & fired the gun returning the trophy case to normal.
Sara smiled at all the possibilities! She thought about how Alex has been acting lately. "Alex has been taking advantage of the freedom we have given him too much. He thinks he can do what ever he wants when ever he wants. I could shrink him down a foot or two making him Janet's little brother. I bet Janet would enjoy that but it would also put him in his place," thought Sara.
Then she thought about Janet. "Janet has been helping more around the house. I could grow her a foot to a foot & a half taller making her Alex's big sister. But if I did that I would need to grow myself even taller. For a daughter should never be taller than the mother. Plus I've always wanted to be really tall. But Janet does tend to get an attitude with me from time to time so maybe I should shrink her down a little bit to set her attitude right", thinks Sara. Then she thought, "I could grow myself like two or three feet taller so Alex & Janet know that I'm in charge & what I say goes!"
Who does Sara use the shrink ray on first?

You have the following choices:

1. Alex

2. Janet

3. herself

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/1867482-size-change-gun