*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character Choice
  2. Elf, Dwarf of Halfling
  3. Races
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304219-Endsong/cid/435046-Character-Choice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1304219
The twelve races of the world fight for power, and survival.
This choice: Halfling  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Character Choice

    by: Wenston
There are five characters to choose from:

Ham Binger - he's friends with Winger Lightfinger and cousin to Lilly Whiteleaf. He's sarcastic and huffy, but extremely good at heart. He's currently being held in a goblin dungeon along with Winger.

Lilly Whiteleaf - she's a a joyful person who always has a smile on her face. She travels with Arnus Strongbow and Menfir Oakleaf. She's cousin to Ham Binger. She spends most of her time helping the elves fight in the war.

Meridon the Wise - he is second in command of the Halfling army. He's extremely old and extremely wise. He's a story teller and a musician. Many people go to him for answers.

Tritan the Half - ruler of the Halflings, he's a younger king than his predecessors. He's completely faithful to the White Army, and will stop at nothing to see them succeed and survive.

Winger Lightfinger - he's a bit strange. He has a joking manner about him and comes off rather aloof to people who don't know him. He's best friends with Ham Binger and good friends with Lilly Whiteleaf. He's currently being held in a goblin duneon with Ham.

You have the following choices:

1. Be Ham, Lilly or Meridon

2. Be Tritan or Winger

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wenston (UN: wenston at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wenston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304219-Endsong/cid/435046-Character-Choice