*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character Choice
  2. Elf, Dwarf of Halfling
  3. Races
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304219-Endsong/cid/434844-Character-Choice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1304219
The twelve races of the world fight for power, and survival.
This choice: Dwarf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Character Choice

    by: Wenston
There are six character to choose from:

Bandir the Fiery - he is high spirited and has an explosive temper. He is good in nature and is good friends with Sondra. He fights in the dwarven army and likes a good ale every now and again.

Portak Sandstone - though he loves his home in the mountains, he has always wanted more and disagrees with Trong's stubborn mentality to stay where they are. He wishes to see the ocean.

Sondra the Priestess - she is gentle but with a strong, bosterous personality. She is a healer in the dwarven army and good friends with Bandir. She is always smiling and joking.

Thomac Stonecrusher - he is a general in the dwarven army. He is strong and loud and can sometimes be mean, but he's just and bold. He'll do anything for his people and wants to protect their home at all costs.

Tondor Grimstone - he is second in command to Trong. He's wise and brave and is working with the Elf King Lundar to establish a good relationship between Elf and Dwarf, to keep the alliance strong. He is good friends with the elves.

Trong the Dwarf - as a leader, he is horrible. He is drunk 90% of the time and the times when it calls him to be a leader, he make Tondor take control. He feels no shame and is easily corruptable.

You have the following choices:

1. Be Bandir, Portak or Sondra

2. Be Thomac, Tondor or Trong

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wenston (UN: wenston at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wenston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304219-Endsong/cid/434844-Character-Choice