*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Doing Business
  2. Coup'de house
  3. The Little Parents
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/449278-Doing-Business
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: Gets bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Doing Business

    by: Unknown
" I don't think I am big enough. For me, enough would be mega." said Jenny. She then focused and began to grow. She grow faster and faster. The ceiling eventually gave way as her size increased. Moaning in ecstacy, she grew eventually destroying the house. You grabbed onto something to prevent yourself from falling. Closing your eyes to avoid shrapenel from entering it, you can feel yourself getting higher and higher as your sister grew bigger and bigger.
When you felt she had stopped, you opened your eyes. It was then you realised you grabbed one of her pubic hair. The smell was unbeliveable. You looked down and realised she was at your school. You could hear her speaking. " HELLOW DOWN THERE. I HOPE YOU ALL NOTICED YOUR NEW QUEEN. THATS RIGHT, FROM NOW I WILL BE REFERRED TO AS QUEEN JENNY. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WILL BE PUNISHED." The principal stepped out and started scolding Jenny. Jenny looked very annoyed and picked her up. She then brought her to her ass and shoved her up, moaning happily in the process. Then she squatted down over the school. You then realised how big she was. From your view, you guessed she about 700 feet tall. The student body looked up curiously before being overwhelmed by the smell of a massive log emerging from her anus. It fell, carving out a crater in the ground. "WAIT, I'M NOT DONE. YOU ALL NEED TO WASH IT DOWN WITH A DRINK." Jenny then began to pee. The liquid burst forth form her and it flooded the area, scooping up the students and drowning them in her " Yellow Rain."
You hoped this was all a dream. Is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/449278-Doing-Business